Heavenstrike Rivals Makes Its Way To PC
Square-Enix announced today that its competitive tactical RPG Heavenstrike Rivals has launched on Steam. Boasting over two million players on mobile, Square-Enix is undoubtedly looking to expand the title's already large audience on PC. Those interested can jump in now and begin collecting the game's "700 fully animated units" while taking part in "an epic adventure full of highly immersive tactical battles."
The game's core features are as follows.
- Battles against players around the world in real time in simple, yet deep tactical battles
- Collect and train over 700 fully-animated units
- Cross-platform play with mobile devices
- Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
- Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
- Take part in regular events, raid battles and weekend Arena competitions
- Characters designed by Ryoma Ito (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS® ADVANCE) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (FINAL FANTASY XIV®)
- Full STEAM achievements and trading cards
Heavenstrike Rivals is available as a free-to-play title on Steam.