Innova Reveals A Few Details About Kingdom Under Fire 2 RU
Innova Systems recently held its first Q&A session for the Russian version of Kingdom Under Fire 2, during which users were given a chance to ask various questions. While we already knew some of the information that has come from the Q&A, such as the fact that Closed Beta was previously planned for this summer, with launch happening later in the fall, a few new tidbits were included.
The relevant information is as follows.
- An Alpha test of some kind is planned, although Innova does not yet know whether it will be a "full test" or one involving only a focus group.
- "It is safe to say" that the Russian version will be free-to-play.
- Right now, around 250,000 out of 1,454,223 characters of text have been translated. The initial focus was on NPC names, locations, item names, item descriptions, and the UI.
- The current iteration of Kingdom Under Fire 2 is completely different from the game that was announced 8-9 years ago.
- Innova Systems is currently focusing on the PC version. It is unknown at this time whether they will localize the upcoming PlayStation 4 version sometime in the future.
- The in-game store will be available at launch.
You can find the full Q&A session here.