Villagers & Heroes releases a new trailer for their Starfall update
Villagers & Heroes,
a game focused on City residents and Villains, has released a new trailer for their much-awaited Starfall Update! Still estimated to launch Late Summer 2017, a press release sent out highlights some of the key points of this new update are-
- A Class overhaul with new talent trees and in-depth progression
- Class Specializations
- Class Ultimates
- New zones to explore (nine of them!)
- New story-focused quest content
- Level cap is now 90
- New loot system
- New item stats, and rune system
- Removed Repair costs
- New World Map
- General UI Improvements and enhancements!
You can find the full list of all the new features that are due to arrive here, and the full trailer down below! Clearly, quite a bit is in store for the cross-platform MMORPG, and perhaps after this update, cross-platform support for iOS devices will be hot on the heels of the Starfall update...