Peria Chronicles is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG with cell shaded art and a focus on user created content. Players will be able to create their own maps, towns, quests, and share their work with the entire community!
Type: Sandbox MMORPG
Release Date: TBD
Pros: +Attractive art style. +Monster catching and training. +User generated maps, quests, and content.
Cons: -Limited information available. -No Western release announced. -Has already faced several delays.
Peria Chronicles Overview
Peria Chronicles offers players the chance to live their own fantasy life in an anime inspired landscape of their creation. Similar in concept to Mabinogi, Peria Chronicles combines an emphasis on social gameplay with a host of sandbox features. This allows creative players to craft their own maps, towns, quests, and cutscenes which can be added to the main game and enjoyed by the whole community.
Peria Chronicles Key Features:
- Cell Shaded Graphics – vibrant cell shaded visuals give players the sensation of experiencing an anime.
- User Generated Content – players help shape the world by crafting, building towns, maps, and writing their own quests and cutscenes.
- Monster Training System – battle against monsters known as Kirana and capture them to fight as your companions!
- Custom Game Modes – players can interact and alter any object in the game. That means they can create custom mini games such as tower defense maps!
- Character Customization – make your own anime-style character with a large variety of customization options.
Peria Chronicles Screenshots
Peria Chronicles Featured Video
Peria Chronicles Review
Peria Chronicles Videos
Peria Chronicles Links
Peria Chronicles System Requirements
Operating System: Windows Vista SP2
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 3400+
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 400 / ATI Radeon 5000 series
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
Operating System: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 970
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 500 series / Radeon 7000 or better
RAM: 4 GB or better
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB or more
Peria Chronicles has not published system requirements yet. These are estimates based on our experience. We will update the system requirements when they become available.
Peria Chronicles Music & Soundtrack
Peria Chronicles Additional Information
Game Engine: Custom In-House Engine
Release Date: TBA
Reveal Date: November 1, 2012
Development History / Background:
Known as Project NT until October 29, 2013, Peria Chronicles is developed by the South Korean studio Thingsoft. On September 13, 2013, Nexon announced its intention to acquire Thingsoft through its wholly owned subsidiary Neople. Peria Chronicles was first revealed in 2012, but faced repeated delays, pushing back its release.
Peria Chronicles has been labeled a spiritual successor to Mabinogi, another Nexon title.