Blade: Sword of Elysion
Blade: Sword of Elysion is a hack-n-slash MMORPG for iOS that pits players against the Dark Lord, resurrected for the first time in years. Pick from three playable characters: Warrior Leo, Mage Reina, and Assassin Limon to enter the game’s dungeons and rack up massive damage with skills and combos.
|Publisher: 4:33 Creative Lab
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: September 17, 2015
PvP: Duels/Arena Combat
Pros: +Combo system. +Real-time PvP. +Responsive controls.
Cons: -Laggy UI. -Pay-to-win elements.
Blade: Sword of Elysion Overview
Blade: Sword of Elysion is a free-to-play 3D hack-n-slash MMORPG available on iOS, and eventually Android. The game features tight, responsive controls that allow players to direct their attacks with a level of efficiency rarely found in mobile games, inspired by intense action games such as God of War and Diablo 3. Blade: Sword of Elysion allows players to fight in real-time against their opponents, relying less on gear and more on skill to secure victory. Its PvP is similar to the real-time PvP in Eternity Warriors 3, but it focuses more on counter attacking and dodging. The game offers multiple single-player and multiplayer options that span from a 100-level marathon Infinity Dungeon to Arenas that allow up to 10 players to fight each other at once. Blade: Sword of Elysion also offers automated play for grinding dungeons without playing yourself, and auto-clear is available on levels that you have previously completed for a small premium currency fee.
Blade: Sword of Elysion Key Features:
- Three Playable Classes – Pick from three characters with unique abilities and personalities: Warrior Leo, Mage Reina, and Assassin Limon.
- Console-Inspired Combat – Perform combos and counter enemies at the right moment for maximum damage, going above and beyond normal mobile game combat.
- Virtual Controller – Interact with the screen as if you were using a console controller without losing the responsiveness and twitch movement that is often missing from mobile action games.
- Real-time PvP – Fight other players in 1v1 duels or in battles of up to 10 players in real-time, relying on skill rather than on gearscore to dodge and counter opponents.
- Infinity Dungeon – Take a break from the game’s story mode and see how far you can get in the 100-level dungeon, which offers great rewards at its finish.
Blade: Sword of Elysion Screenshots
Blade: Sword of Elysion Featured Video
Blade: Sword of Elysion Review
Blade: Sword of Elysion Videos
Blade: Sword of Elysion Online Links
Blade: Sword of Elysion System Requirements
Operating System: iOS 6.0 or later
Blade: Sword of Elysion Music & Soundtrack
Blade: Sword of Elysion Additional Information
Developer: 4:33 Creative Lab
Platforms: iOS, Android (November 2015 release)
Game Engine: Unreal 3 Engine
Release Date (iOS): September 17, 2015
Releaes Date (Android): November 2015
Blade: Sword of Elysion is published and developed by South Korean game developer and publisher, 4:33 Creative Lab, also known as FourThirtyThree Inc. They were established in 2009 and saw a great amount of success with Blade: Sword of Elysion, which topped the charts on both Android and iOS for an extended period of time. It was voted Game of the Year in South Korea, and it was the first mobile game to receive the distinction. It moved to the international market in 2015 to globalize its games thanks to investments from Tencent and Line Corp., where its developers hope to generate even more revenue. The game grossed $100 million in 7 months, which puts Blade: Sword of Elysion at #4 globally on Google Play, even though it was only available in South Korea at the time. The game will be releasing for Android in the West in November, 2015.