Felspire is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG where players can defeat hordes of enemies as one of three classes, recruiting pets and equipping progressively stronger equipment.
Release Date: August 7, 2015
Pros: +Large amount of content. +No grinding required.
Cons: -Automatic gameplay. –Generic artwork and story. –Pay-to-win elements.
Enter Eremos, home of the mysterious Felspire that acts as portal to the underworld, crossing the worlds of man and monster in a dangerous realm that can only be saved by the player. Felspire is a fantasy MMORPG that puts a hefty focus on fully automated character progression; allowing players to skip the grinding so common in browser MMORPGs by leaving the game’s AFK Helper on (unlocked after your second class advancement), which allows players more time in PvP arenas, dungeons and guild battles. The game also features four class advancements starting at level 150, allowing for a more powerful, specialized role. It features collectible mounts, pets, wings and titles that help in combat and give your character a unique look.
Felspire Key Features:
- Three Playable Classes (Warrior, Archer, Mage) – Pick from one of three classes then level up and advance to a new, specialized role four times, adding up to a total of 15 different specializations.
- Automated Gameplay – Spend your precious time in the PvP battleground, dungeons, or in Guild vs Guild combat; your character will grind automatically.
- PvP Battleground – Fight against players and collect awesome buffs in the game's battleground map, while vying for top status in the game's Guild War feature.
- Multiplayer PvE – Enter the Temple of Death or the Demon Abyss with friends for awesome rewards and experience.
- Tons of Collectibles – Upgrade and collect from many pets, wings, mounts, and pieces of equipment to make your character stand out.
Felspire Featured Video
Felspire System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX
Browser: Firefox, Chrome
Felspire is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly, and the game features options to lower the amount of spell effects and monsters on the screen. It also offers a downloadable mini-client that offers experience bonuses.
Felspire Music & Soundtrack
Felspire Additional Information
Release Date: August 7, 2015
Release Date (Closed Beta): August 3, 2015
Felspire was created by Chinese developer, 37Games, which was founded in 2011 as a browser and mobile game developer and publisher. It primarily develops for an Eastern audience, with its gaming services covering China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, and more, with 7 of its games available on its English platform, including ShiFu, Chibi Warriors and Siegelord. It is one of the top Chinese browser game platforms, and is expanding its reach to German and Portuguese audiences in the future, already available in English, Turkish, and French.