Talion is a 3D fantasy-themed mobile PvP-focused MMORPG where players take on the role of hero’s tasked with saving the world of Nar from demons. Experience combo-based combat, challenging dungeons, along with faction vs faction and realm vs realm PvP.
|Publisher: Gamevil Inc.
Type: Mobile F2P 3D MMORPG
Release Date: September 15, 2018
Pros: +In-depth slider customization system. +Flashy combo-based combat. +Auto-combat and auto-questing. +PvP-focused gameplay.
Cons: -Limited gender-locked classes. -Auto-combat and auto-questing. -Unoriginal and grindy gameplay. –Latency issues due to Asian-located servers.
Demons are once again wreaking havoc in the land of Nar. Drink the blood of Ancient Dragons and fight to save your chosen faction from evil in Talion. Join the ranks of Aegis, the Alliance of Shield Protection, and fight for absolute freedom; or ally yourself with Bident, the Alliance of Flame Judgement, and pursue invincible power. Choose from one of three classes: the hard-hitting Kyle, the agile Velletrin, and the magic-wielding Pell. Complete quests and clear dungeons as you seek to rid the land of ravaging demons and acquire powerful gear in the process. Team up with your friends or guildmates and take on formidable field bosses or clear challenging endgame Raid dungeons for a chance at acquiring rare equipment. Fight for the glory of your faction by eliminating members of the opposing faction in persistent open world PvP or take them on in more controlled alliance vs alliance and realm vs realm PvP modes. Enemies are everywhere, do you have what it takes to survive the brutal world of Nar?
Talion Key Features:
- Persistent Faction vs Faction PvP – Watch your back! Members of the opposing faction are lurking behind every corner ready to pounce the first chance they get.
- Top Notch Graphics – immerse yourself in the world of Nar with high quality graphics made possible with the Unity engine.
- Auto-Questing – let the Auto-Quest system do all the dirty work. Upgrade your equipment, check your in-game mail, or even make a sandwich while your character clears mobs, quests, and even dungeons.
- In-depth Customization – make your characters look exactly the way you want with tons of customization options and sliders to tweak even the most minute details.
- End-Game Raid Dungeons – band together with your friends or your guildmates to clear challenging raid dungeons for a chance at acquiring rare and powerful armor and weapons.
Talion Featured Video
Talion System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 9.0 and later.
Talion Music & Soundtrack
Talion Additional Information
Developer: UTPlus Interactive
Publisher: Gamevil Inc.
Closed Beta: May 24 - June 5, 2018
Release Date: September 15, 2018
Development History / Background:
Talion is a 3D fantasy-themed mobile MMORPG developed by Korean game development studio UTPlus Interactive and published by mobile gaming giant Gamevil Inc. The game runs on the Unity engine and features top quality graphics, flashy effects and animations, along with voice acting. The game went into closed beta in May 24, 2018 through June 5, 2018. This was followed by a pre-registration period which ran from August 2018 until the game’s global release on September 15, 2018. The game was initially scheduled for release on September 12th but was pushed back by a few days due to synchronization issues with the app stores.