Eternal Return: Black Survival, or just Eternal Return, is a 3D isometric anime-themed MMO featuring a unique combination of Battle Royale, MOBA, and Survival genre elements. Players must gather resources, craft gear, and level-up their skills as they fight to be the last-man standing.
|Publisher: Nimble Neuron
Type: 3D Battle Royale
Release Date: October 14, 2020
Pros: +Fast-paced matches. +Great anime-style art and visuals. +Good voice acting. +Clean UI and menus.
Cons: -Limited game modes. -Locked isometric view. -Slightly dated graphics.
Eternal Return Overview
Eternal Return: Black Survival is the first battle royale game of its kind. The game offers a fresh take on the genre by combining the best elements of battle royale, survival, and MOBA games, into one unique package. Choose from 18 playable heroes with different skills, strengths, and weaknesses. Drop into the large urban island of Lumia Island where you’ll need to loot and gather resources to craft weapons and gear while trying to survive against 17 other players and navigating a progressively shrinking map. Gain experience points to level up your skills by performing various actions such as looting, laying traps, crafting, and killing mobs. Craft better and more powerful gear by combining existing ones with the required materials to gain an edge over your opponents and emerge as the last man, duo, or squad standing.
Eternal Return Key Features:
- Fast-Paced Strategic Gameplay – experience a unique mix of battle royale, MOBA, and survival elements all rolled into a one-of-a-kind game.
- Multiple Game Modes – play alone, as a duo, or squad up with two other players to put your teamwork and communication skills to the test.
- Craft, Fight, & Survive – each of Lumia Island's zones offer different types of loot and materials that you can use to craft weapons and armor. Better gear means a better chance of survival.
- Advanced Gameplay Elements – use teleport stations to your advantage, craft food for healing and buffs, take down the boss, and craft legendary items using the Tree of Life.
- Custom Games – create your own custom games to play private matches with your friends or host a tournament with as many players as you'd like.
Eternal Return Screenshots
Eternal Return Featured Video
Eternal Return Review
Eternal Return Videos
Eternal Return Links
Eternal Return: Black Survival Official Site
Eternal Return: Black Survival Steam Page
Eternal Return: Black Survival Facebook Page
Eternal Return: Black Survival Twitter Page
Eternal Return: Black Survival Wiki
Eternal Return: Black Survival Subreddit
Eternal Return System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
CPU: Intel Core i3-3225, AMD FX-4350
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640, ATI Radeon HD 7700
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Direct X: Version 11
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB available space
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K , AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Direct X: Version 11
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB available space
Eternal Return Music & Soundtrack
Eternal Return Additional Information
Developer: Nimble Neuron
Publisher: Nimble Neuron
Closed Beta: June 24, 2020
Open Beta: July 24, 2020
Early Access Release Date: October 14, 2020
Development History / Background:
Eternal Return: Black Survival is a free-to-play 3D isometric battle royale game developed and published by South Korean video game development studio, Nimble Neuron. The game is set in the same universe as Black Survival, a 10-player real-time survival game from the same developer which was released in February 2016.
Eternal Return: Black Survival was first announced in October 2019 and went through several closed Alpha tests until Spring 2020. Closed beta testing kicked off on June 24, 2020 followed by Open Beta a month later on July 24, 2020. The game launched into Steam Early Access on October 14, 2020.