Dragon Project is a free-to-play action MMORPG available on mobile devices. Players team up to defeat fantastical beasts through monster hunter-esque combat in a semi-open fantasy world. Choose 1 of 5 distinct weapons fitting your play style and explore the Kingdom of Heiland, defeating powerful monsters.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: October 2017
Pros: +Voice acting. +Intuitive controls. +Smooth action combat. +4 player real-time co-op play. +Robust crafting system. +No stamina system. +F2P friendly.
Cons: -Repetitive Gameplay. -Long loading screens.
Dragon Project Overview
Dragon Project is a free-to-play mobile action MMORPG reminiscent of Monster Hunter where players team up to defeat powerful monsters called Behemoths to obtain crafting materials. Explore the large semi-open game world and complete quests to progress through the story and meet new exciting voice acted characters. Team up with up to 3 others and battle Behemoths of different ranks. Choose between 5 weapons according to your play-style and further customize your combat experience through the Magi skill system. Intuitive controls allow for smooth combat, each hit filling up the skill bars required to use Magi. Both Behemoths and new Magi can be summoned through a F2P friendly gacha system.
Dragon Project Key Features:
- Excellent production value - major characters are voice acted and the important game systems include nicely animated cutscenes.
- Action Combat - aim, fight and dodge with smooth one-touch controls. The game includes manual blocking and the ability to dodge attacks.
- Co-op Boss Battles - team up with 3 other players to defeat powerful bosses.
- Semi-open world - the game has a large world made of small open maps where you can interact with other players and complete quests.
- Crafting System - gather materials from powerful bosses and craft strong equipment.
- Different Weaponry - choose the weapon best suited for your play style. There are 5 possible weapons: sword and shield, great sword, spear, dual blades and bow.
Dragon Project Screenshots
Dragon Project Featured Video
Dragon Project Review
Dragon Project Videos
Dragon Project System Requirements
Operating System: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.1 or later
Dragon Project Music & Soundtrack
Dragon Project Additional Information
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date(Japan): June 3, 2016
Global Release Date: October 2017