Logres: Japanese RPG
Logres: Japanese RPG is a 2D mobile MMORPG that features a variety of job customization options and JRPG-inspired co-op gameplay. Create unique avatars and choose from 15 different character jobs with distinctive abilities and equipment sets.
|Publisher: Marvelous Entertainment
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: May 25, 2017
Pros: +Variety of playable classes. +Co-op gameplay. +Colorful anime-styled art.
Cons: -Unresponsive controls. -Basic UI. -Repetitive gameplay.
Logres: Japanese RPG Overview
Logres: Japanese RPG is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG available on iOS and Android platforms. Join millions of players worldwide to battle a dark, mysterious force bent on destroying the Kingdom. The game features turn-based RPG combat that allows players to manually target and attack their foes with special abilities. Players can team up with others by picking an ally to join them at the start of each quest, and nearby players can jump into your battle to slaughter foes together. Its gameplay is straightforward and mainly focuses on instanced quest completion that asks players to slaughter enemies and talk to NPCs, with a variety of events available for players of all levels. Choose between fifteen unique jobs that allow players to explore different playstyles without being locked into one single class, including Necromancer, Samurai, Ranger, Priest, and more. It also features customizable avatars with a variety of hair styles, faces, and cosmetic equipment sets to make your character uniquely your own.
Logres: Japanese RPG Key Features:
- Easy to Learn – combines automated combat with manual targeting and special abilities that can be picked up easily by beginners.
- JRPG-Inspired Combat – fight monsters with a party of allies in turn-based combat, and build up energy to unleash massively powerful weapon abilities upon your foes.
- Variety of Unique Jobs – unlock new classes as you level and swap between them freely, including Necromancer, Magician, Priest, Ranger, Knight, and more.
- Co-op Gameplay – select an ally at the beginning of each quest that will accompany you in combat, or jump into ongoing battles to fight together with online players.
- Anime-Styled Graphics – enter a colorful world with crisp anime-styled graphics that features a variety of environments, awesome monsters, and cool equipment sets.
Logres: Japanese RPG Screenshots
Logres: Japanese RPG Featured Video
Logres: Japanese RPG Review
Logres: Japanese RPG Videos
Logres: Japanese RPG Online Links
Logres: Japanese RPG System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0 and later, iOS 7.0 and later.
Logres: Japanese RPG Music & Soundtrack
Logres: Japanese RPG Additional Information
Japanese Title: 剣と魔法のログレス いにしえの女神
Developer: Aiming Inc.
Publisher: Marvelous Entertainment
Release Date (Japan): December 17, 2013
Closed Beta Date: April 5, 2017
Release Date: May 25, 2017
Development History / Background:
Logres: Japanese RPG was developed by Aiming Inc., a Japanese game developer focusing on browser-based and social games for smartphones and PC. The game's publisher is Marvelous Entertainment, a massive game developer and anime producer known for a wide variety of games, including Harvest Moon, Fate/Extra, and more. Logres was launched in Japan on December 17, 2013 and has seen over eight million downloads since its release. It is one of the top grossing games in Japan, known for generating 200$ average revenue per paying user every month. The publishers decided to release the game for a global market, going into a limited, closed beta test on April 5, 2017. The game was released in select countries on May 25, 2017, including United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.