Star Trek Bridge Crew
Star Trek Bridge Crew is a VR simulation game where players are members of a crew abroad a Federation starship. Players must work together to successfully maneuver the USS Aegis as they explore the Trench for a new Vulcan home planet.
Type: VR Simulation
Release Date: Q3 2016
Pros: +Star Trek universe. +Story mode & randomly generated missions. +Multiple bridge positions.
Cons: -Limited information available.
Star Trek Bridge Crew Overview
Live long and prosper in Star Trek Bridge Crew as a member of the Federation starship USS Aegis. Choose from the positions of Engineering, Captain, Tactical, or Helmsman and complete the story campaign of finding a suitable Vulcan home world in the Trench. Maneuver the USS Aegis as a team and fight off enemies in space combat. With the help of VR technology, players will be completely immersed as a crew member on the bridge, able to move their hands on control panels and look at their digital teammates. The game also features randomly generated missions once the main campaign is complete.
Star Trek Bridge Crew Key Features:
- Star Trek Franchise – Trekkies will enjoy finally become a part of a crew abroad a Federation starship.
- Immersive Gameplay – with the help of VR devices, players will be able to move controls and look at their fellow crew members in a digitally-rendered Bridge.
- Choose from Four Roles – players have the choice of Engineer, Captain, Tactical, or Helmsman positions, each with their own tasks and responsibilities.
- Story Campaign – help find a new home for the Vulcan race in the story mode, co-op of up to four players.
- Randomly Generated Missions – players can tackle randomly generated missions to test their abilities and teamwork in different scenarios and positions.
Star Trek Bridge Crew Screenshots
Star Trek Bridge Crew Featured Video
Star Trek Bridge Crew Review
Star Trek Bridge Crew Videos
Star Trek Bridge Crew Links
Star Trek Bridge Crew System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 5600+
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS / ATI Radeon HD 5670
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Star Trek Bridge Crew. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Star Trek Bridge Crew Music & Soundtrack
Star Trek Bridge Crew Additional Information
Developer(s): Red Storm Entertainment
Platform(s): VR devices
Full Release Date: Q3 2016
Development History / Background:
Star Trek Bridge Crew is a VR simulation game developed by Red Storm Entertainment and published by Ubisoft. The game is set in the Star Trek universe, where players are members of a Federation starship crew. The game was showcased at E3 2016 and will release Q3 2016.