Caravan Stories is a Japanese cross platform fantasy MMORPG with anime inspired graphics. Chose from 6 playable races and recruit characters & monsters to join you in battle!
Type: Anime MMORPG
PvP: Colosseum PvP
Release Date: 2017 (JP)
Pros: +Gorgeous visuals. +PC and mobile cross play. +Capture and train monsters.
Cons: -Limited information available. -No Western release announced. -Asynchronous PvP.
Caravan Stories Overview
Caravan Stories is an anime inspired cross platform MMORPG by the same Japanese studio behind the mobile MMORPG Logres which launched in the West on May 2017. Unlike its predecessor, Caravan Stories allows PC users to join the action. The game promises to combine the best elements of PC and mobile gaming to create one of the first truly cross-platform MMORPGs. Players will be able to upgrade their mobile caravan as they explore the world recruiting new allies, capturing monsters, defeating raid bosses, and challenging others to Colosseum duels.
Caravan Stories Key Features:
- PC & Mobile Cross Play - Play at home or on the go! Caravan Stories supports both Windows and mobile platforms in a single environment.
- Six Playable Races - Races include Human, Elf, Dwarf, Orc, Gessy, and Lizardman.
- Tame Monsters & Recruit Allies - Collect 200-300 characters and monsters to create custom parties of 6 characters for PvE and 10 for PvP.
- Open World Raids - Caravan Stories combines instanced dungeons for leveling with open world raids. Parties of up to 3 players (18 characters total) can join forces to battle raid bosses.
- Spectator Mode - Spectate other raid groups to learn how to take down difficult raid bosses!
Caravan Stories Screenshots
Caravan Stories Featured Video
Caravan Stories Review
Caravan Stories Videos
Caravan Stories Links
Caravan Stories System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz/AMD A4-7300
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT (VRAM 256MB) or AMD Radeon HD 8470D
Storage: 2 GB available space
Operating System: Android 4.1 or later / iOS 8.0 or later
These are estimates based on our own speculation. We will update this section as official requirements become available.
Caravan Stories Music
Caravan Stories Additional Information
Platforms: Windows, Android, iOS
Announcement Date: August 19, 2016
Release Date: 2017 (Japan)
Development History / Background:
First announced during a live broadcast on August 19, 2016 under the codename Project Caravan, Caravan Stories is the most ambitious project yet by Japanese mobile gaming studio Aiming. The game is expected to release in late 2017. A PC version with cross play has been announced, but no release date has been given.
Aiming has been developing mobile games since 2011. While their games have enjoyed modest success domestically, the studio's first major title to release in the West was Logres, a turn based mobile MMORPG that originally launched in December 2013. The Western version was released in May 2017.