Crimson Desert is a 3D online medieval fantasy RPG that features both a single-player campaign and multiplayer options. The game is inspired by the Black Desert Online universe with the same action combat system and in-depth character customization options that the game is known for.
|Publisher: Pearl Abyss
Type: 3D Online RPG
Release Date: TBA (Beta Scheduled for 2020)
Pros: +AAA graphics. +Action combat system. +Options for both single-player and multiplayer.
Cons: -Limited information available.
Crimson Desert Overview
Join Macduff and his band of battle-hardened mercenaries as they try to survive in the dangerous and unforgiving lands of Pywel, in Crimson Desert. Explore a vast, war-torn, but breathtaking world inspired by real-world locations such as Scotland and other non-European areas that break away from the usual medieval fantasy mold. Experience the game solo in the epic single-player campaign or join other players in a more traditional MMORPG format. As a pre-dominantly PvE-focused game, Crimson Desert will feature a variety of dungeons and raids that will require teamwork and cooperation from every member of the group. The game will also include PvP elements to satisfy the PvP crowd.
Crimson Desert Key Features:
- Explore A Vast Fantasy World – journey through a massive and breathtaking continent inhabited by humans and monsters, and inspired by real-world geography, including Scotland and other non-European countries.
- Live The Mercenary Life – take on the role of mercenaries trying to survive in a hostile and unforgiving land where enemies lurk in every corner. Monsters, rival mercenaries, and even the continents rulers are all out to get you.
- Action-Packed Battles – use quick reflexes, skills, and knowledge of your abilities to unleash deadly combos on your enemy or dodge attacks thrown at you.
- Dungeons & Raids – use teamwork and cooperation as you and your party go up against a variety of powerful bosses with the hope of earning valuable items and gear.
- PvP Modes – Crimson Desert may be PvE-focused but that doesn’t mean you can’t have some fun and throw down with other players for the ultimate test of your skills.
Crimson Desert Screenshots
Crimson Desert Featured Video
Crimson Desert Review
Crimson Desert Videos
Crimson Desert Links
Crimson Desert Official Site
Crimson Desert Twitter
Crimson Desert Facebook
Crimson Desert YouTube
Crimson Desert Subreddit
Crimson Desert System Requirements
To be announced later.
Crimson Desert Music
Crimson Desert Additional Information
Developer: Pearl Abyss
Publisher: Pearl Abyss
Platforms: PC and Consoles
Engine: Improved Version Of BDO Engine
Announcement Date: November 7, 2019
Development History / Background:
Crimson Desert is an upcoming 3D online RPG developed and published by Pearl Abyss. The game was first announced in November 2019, along with two other MMOs: DokeV and Plan 8. It’s still currently in development and is schedule for a beta test some time in 2020.