Aima is a 3D side-scrolling MMORPG where players can choose from over five different characters with distinct classes to embark on an epic journey.
Release Date: October 8, 2015 (KR)
Pros: +Impressive 3D graphics. +Variety of dungeons and difficulties. +Extensive character customization (appearances and builds).
Cons: -Limited information available.
Embark on an epic journey in Aima, a 3D side-scrolling MMORPG. Create a character from over five distinct classes, such as the Swordsman, Runeblader, or the Assassin. Each class is gender-locked, but features extensive character colors and customization options. Unlock new moves, skills, and abilities to perform longer combos and devastating attacks. Explore various dungeons in teams, working together to layer skills to achieve victory against monstrous bosses. Join a guild, test your strength in PvP battles, and unlock Guardian transformations for your character.
Aima Key Features:
- Sidescrolling MMORPG – Aima presents a unique twist to its genre with the 3D side-scrolling combat, reminiscent of classic arcade games.
- Variety of Classes – choose from over five different classes of characters, each gender-locked and with unique skills and abilities.
- Customize Your Character – make your character stand out with different facial features and colors.
- Tons of Dungeons – players will find the dungeons in Aima to be huge and difficult, requiring teamwork and skill.
- Fluid 3D Graphics – fluid movement and combat shows that Aima has stepped up their graphics game in contrast to many other MMORPGs.
Aima Featured Video
Aima System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP
CPU: Intel/AMD Dual Core
Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 8600GT
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Intel i3
Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 9600GT
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Aima Music & Soundtrack
Aima Additional Information
Servers(s): Korea only
Closed Beta Release Date: April 2013
Korean Release Date: October 08, 2015
Development History / Background:
Aima is 3D side-scrolling MMORPG developed by KOG and published by Nexon. KOG, known for developing games like Elsword and Grand Chase, tackled the Aima game as a new challenge by pursuing improved and enhanced graphics. Aima entered closed beta in April 2013, and was fully released in Korea alone in October 2015. Players can access the server from other countries, but may experience lag. A Western release has not been announced.