Astro Lords: Oort Cloud
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud is a science fiction action MMORTS that offers a variety of gameplay options that span piracy, combat, base-building, and more. Players take on the role of the Astro Lord, a savvy asteroid owner who uses their asteroid as a hub of operations for their monetary and military conquests.
PvP: Arena / Raids
Release Date: April 15, 2015
Pros: +Action-packed ship battles. +Complex unit management. +Colorful, detailed graphics.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Increasingly long wait times. -Over-simplified combat.
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Overview
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud is a free-to-play MMORTS that combines casual gameplay of games like Clash of Clans and more technical, micro-management driven gameplay such as the Civilization series. Travel through space on a colonized asteroid as an Astro Lord, with the goal of building a powerful empire on a multitude of other asteroids through a variety of means: including piracy, trading, and material production. The game caters to multiple playstyles, allowing players to focus on their favored elements of the game without being required to partake in others. For example, PvP can be mostly avoided for players who favor trading. Spend mined and stolen resources to upgrade the structures in your base, up to six total asteroids, or use resources to buy new ships and ammunition to help in the game's action-oriented combat system.
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Key Features:
- Expansive Base Building – build and upgrade a variety of researched buildings across six asteroids to reinforce your military and trade conquests.
- Player Factions – join one of six factions that offer unique base and military bonuses, including: Miners, Industrialists, Scientists, Merchants, Warriors, and Pirates.
- Real-time Multiplayer Battles – enter the game's arena and fight against enemy AI or other players for awesome rewards and a spot on the ranked boards.
- Customizable Generals – hire up to six varied generals each with their own skills and bonuses to command your ships in combat.
- Raid Enemy Asteroids – send spies to an enemy asteroid and loot their resources, or capture their asteroid.
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Screenshots
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Featured Video
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Review
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Videos
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Online Links
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon x1950 256 MB, or higher
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Music & Soundtrack
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Additional Information
Developer: Aratog LLC
Game Engine: Unity3D
Release Date (RU): 2014
Release Date (US): January 15, 2016
Astro Lords: Oort Cloud is developed by Aratog LLC, a Russian game developer experienced primarily with mobile games such as Crazy Sapper 3D, Hungry Mouth, and Navy Fight. It was released in 2014 by publisher Tartezal Holdings, a Russian game publisher, on multiple platforms, including iOS, Android, browser, Windows, Mac, and Linux. The game was translated into English, French, and Dutch, and was released for browser in July 2014. Its PC client Steam version was released in English on January 15, 2016, published by Bisbog SA. Its mobile versions are currently not available in any language besides Russian, but its PC and browser versions are translated.