Celestial Dynasty is a fantasy MMORPG set in the ancient world of Terran, that is divided in two by the countries Geran and Beran. Players take on the role of a Terran and strive to become godlike as they fight monsters, bosses, and enemy players while enhancing their equipment and learning skills.
Release Date: September 8, 2015
Pros: +Large amount of content. +Cross-server battles.
Cons: -Automatic gameplay. –Generic world. –Pay-to-win elements.
Celestial Dynasty Overview
Celestial Dynasty is a free-to-play, browser-based MMORPG that features mostly automated gameplay. Players have the choice between three classes: Archer, Warrior and Wizard, that are available as both male and female, and offer unique skillsets and armor equips. Players also get to choose a country—Geran or Beran—in character creation, that decides their side in the game’s country vs. country PvP battles. Celestial Dynasty offers all that players have come to expect from free browser Chinese MMORPGS: upgradeable wings, upgradeable mounts, fairy NPCs that help players in combat, and a plethora of small mini-games that level your character as quickly as possible. The game mostly plays itself: pathing automatically to the next quest, auto-battling all monsters that gets in your way, and collecting experience through meditation if the player is AFK, which can be seen as either good or bad for its relative low time investment and low skill required to play.
Celestial Dynasty Key Features:
- Three Classes – Pick between Archer, Warrior, and Wizard to decimate enemies with grandiose spell effects and unique, upgradeable armor and weapons.
- Upgradeable Wings – Boost your stats with wings, which can be upgraded to become even more powerful with new models unlocked as you level.
- Tons of Mounts – Upgrade your mount and speed across the game’s world, with more mount models becoming available through special events and mount upgrades.
- Fairy System – Take a fairy into combat, each possessing unique skills that allows players to solo difficult content.
- Border War – Fight for your country in a massive PvP battle in the game’s Border War feature, and strive to become the King of the country which offers unique wings and special perks.
Celestial Dynasty Screenshots
Celestial Dynasty Featured Video
Celestial Dynasty Review
Celestial Dynasty Videos
Celestial Dynasty System Requirements
Operating System: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / OSX
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
Video Card: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB (Cache)
Celestial Dynasty is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly, and the game features options to lower the amount of spell effects and players on the screen.
Celestial Dynasty Music & Soundtrack
Celestial Dynasty Additional Information
Developer: Run Up Global
Platforms: Web browser and Facebook
Release Date: September 8, 2015
Development History / Background:
Celestial Dynasty was developed by Chinese developer Run Up Global—responsible for many Chinese MMORPGs—and published by GameKini. The game is available internationally although servers only exist in the United Stataes and Asia, and as such is mainly English speaking players only. The game is also playable on Facebook.