CrossFire: Warzone is a free-to-play 3D mobile base-building strategy MMO based on the classic CrossFire online FPS. Players must build up their base and their army as they go up against a vicious terrorist group, zombies, and other players.
|Publisher: Joycity Corp.
Type: 3D Mobile Strategy
Release Date (Global): July 28, 2020
Pros: +Polished base-building mechanics. +Easy-to-learn. +Simple controls. +Good voice-acting.
Cons: -Sheer power negates battle strategy. -Lackluster narrative. -Grindy gameplay.
CrossFire: Warzone Overview
CrossFire: Warzone is a real-time multiplayer base-building that puts players in the shoes of a military commander in the Global Defense Organization tasked with thwarting the plans of an international terrorist group. A surprise attack on your base has left it in ruins, it’s your job to build it back up and bolster your army’s ranks while fighting off constant attacks from terrorists, zombies, and even other players in real-time. Launch attacks against terrorist outposts, world bosses, and other players’ bases to gain resources, speed-ups, and other valuable items that you’ll need to quickly build an impregnable military base. Unlock and recruit 25 Heroes to lead your army into battle. Join Alliances and work together with other members to dominate the map and boost production, research, and recruitment times. Take on various challenges within your base, including eradicating zombie waves, picking off infiltrating terrorists with a sniper rifle, defusing bombs, and taking on waves of enemies in your very own backyard dungeon instance.
CrossFire: Warzone Key Features:
- Build Up Your Base & Army – start with a damaged base and slowly build it up into an impressive military fortress while recruiting units and producing vehicles to bolster your growing army’s ranks.
- Real-Time Combat – attack terrorist outposts, eliminate world bosses, or loot other player’s bases to gain various rewards and resources.
- Unlock New Units & Tech – use gathered and looted resources to upgrade your base structures to increase production speed and gain access to higher level units and technology.
- Collect Heroes – unlock and collect 25 unique and upgradable heroes to lead each unit of your army. Each hero offers unique abilities and can command different units on the battlefield.
- Create Or Join Alliances – Alliance members can offer each other support to increase production and research speeds or take on a more powerful enemy.
CrossFire: Warzone Screenshots
no images were found
CrossFire: Warzone Featured Video
CrossFire: Warzone Review
CrossFire: Warzone Videos
CrossFire: Warzone Online Links
CrossFire: Warzone System Requirements
Operating System: Requires Android 4.4 and up or iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
CrossFire: Warzone Music & Soundtrack
CrossFire: Warzone Additional Information
Developer: Smilegate Entertainment
Publisher: Joycity Corp.
Platforms: Android and iOS
Early Access Release Date: December 23, 2019
Full Release Date: July 28, 2020
Development History / Background:
CrossFire: Warzone is a free-to-play 3D mobile base-building MMO developed by Smilegate Entertainment and published by Joycity Corp. The game is one of several spin-offs of the classic CrossFire online first-person shooter which was released in North America in 2009.
The game launched on Anroid and iOS devices on July 28, 2020. An Early Access version was released months before in December 2019 to give fans a chance to test the game and offer feedback before the global launch.