Crossout is a free-to-play vehicle-based action MMO set in a post-apocalyptic world. Players craft customized war machines and take part in team-based combat across desolate terrains.
|Publisher: Gaijin Entertainment
Type: Vehicular MMO Shooter
Release Date: August 24, 2016
Pros: +In-depth vehicle customization. +Awesome setting. +Encourages teamwork to survive.
Cons: -No release date set. -Limited information available.
Crossout is the latest project by Targem Games and Gaijin Entertainment of War Thunder fame. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world following the double whammy of an alien invasion and a genetic testing project gone wrong. Players salvage, purchase, and barter for parts and customize their unique war machines to help them survival in the harsh environment. Crossout looks like an amazing combination of Mad Max and BattleBots.
Crossout Key Features:
- Gritty Dystopian Setting – set in a harsh environment where survival requires strapping miniguns on top of pickup trucks.
- Large Weapon Arsenal – create a custom killing machine using chainsaws, power drills, machine guns, and other weapons.
- Customized Vehicles – create a unique vehicle from dozens of interchangeable parts.
- Player Driven Economy – every car part earned in battle can be traded between players.
- Workshop – players can craft their own parts in the workshop and sell them on the marketplace.
- Advanced Damage Models – damaging specific parts of enemy machines affects their performance.
Crossout Featured Video
Crossout Review Coming soon...
Crossout System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / Mac OS X / Linux
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2200+
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 7900 GT / ATI Radeon X1900 series
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / Mac OS X / Linux
CPU: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ or better
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 460 GTX / ATI Radeon HD 6850 or better
RAM: 4 GB or better
Hard Disk Space: 11 GB
Crossout has not released official system requirements yet. These are estimated based on the game's graphics and gameplay. We will update these numbers as soon as official numbers are released!
Crossout Music & Soundtrack
Crossout Additional Information
Developer: Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games
Publisher: Gaijin Entertainment
Game Engine: TBA
Early Access Signup Date: May 20, 2015
Steam Release Date: August 24, 2016
Development History / Background:
Crossout is being developed jointly by the Russian studios Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games. The two have teamed up before for the sci-fi themed MMO Star Conflict. Early access sign ups began in May 2015 and beta testing is scheduled to begin later in the summer of 2015. Crossout released through Steam as an Early Access title on August 24, 2016.