Dofus Touch is a mobile strategy MMORPG that features a tactical turn-based combat system and a wide variety of classes to play. The game brings a brand new touch-oriented experience to the popular Flash game Dofus.
|Publisher: Ankama Games
Type: Mobile Strategy MMORPG
Release Date: July 17, 2016
Pros: +Variety of classes. +Colorful isometric artwork. +Easy to learn, hard to master. +Tons of content.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Less content than its PC counterpart. -No sync between PC and mobile.
Dofus Touch Overview
Dofus Touch is a free-to-play mobile strategy MMORPG developed by Ankama Games for iOS and Android platforms. It features brand new touch controls developed specifically for mobile devices, optimized map downloads to save space, has no subscription fee, and notably does not sync with the original game, meaning players must make new, separate characters. Encounter ferocious creatures, bosses, and players in the search for the legendary dragon eggs. Play as fifteen distinct classes ranging from the stealthy Sram, and the drunken Pandawa, to the technomagical Foggernaut, each with their own set of abilities, strengths, and roles. Battle through 200 levels of content, across multiple maps, dungeons, and cities, and build your character to its potential in a variety of game modes that span PvE and PvP.
Dofus Touch Key Features:
- Massive Game World – fight monsters, become an artisan, start or become leader of a guild, go on quests, chat with other players, and more.
- Turn-based Tactics – strategically fight enemies and join with other players to control the battlefield.
- Variety of Character Classes – enter the world as one of fifteen character classes each with a custom appearance, build, equipment, and playstyle.
- PvE and PvP Gameplay – join in dungeon groups and take on powerful foes, or fight against other players in guild wars, 3v3 arenas, and 1v1 dueling.
- Player-Run Economy – exchange, share, negotiate, and make your place in society using the game's many professions, and open up your own shop for players to peruse.
Dofus Touch Screenshots
Dofus Touch Featured Video
Dofus Touch Review
Dofus Touch Videos
Dofus Touch Online Links
Dofus Touch System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0 and later, iOS 8.0 and later.
Dofus Touch Music & Soundtrack
Dofus Touch Additional Information
Developer: Ankama Games
Publisher: Ankama Games
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date: July 17, 2016
Dofus Touch was developed and published by Ankama Games, a French game developer and publisher focused primarily on strategy MMORPGs, known for Dofus, Dofus Arena, and Wakfu. The Dofus series is wide-reaching and highly popular, spawning an animated television show, comic books, and a feature-length movie. Touch was released on July 17, 2016 to expand the audience of the Dofus game and offer an on-the-go gameplay experience for fans of the series that stands alone from the original game. It features nine years of Dofus content up to the original game's 2.14 patch, which was released in August 2013, and is continually updated.