Dragon Pals is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG that tasks players with fighting the ultimate evil, rescuing companion dragons and bringing them into combat as the player moves through the game's main story line.
|Publisher: R2Games, Aeria Games
Release Date: May 3, 2013
Pros: +Large amount of content. +Tons of dragons to collect.
Cons: -Automatic gameplay. –Cluttered UI. –Pay-to-win elements.
Dragon Pals Overview
Dragon Pals is a 2D fantasy side-scrolling browser-based MMORPG published on two popular game portals: R2Games and Aeria Games. Pick from three classes: Warrior, Mage, or Archer, to unlock unique skills and equipment that help devastate the game's ultimate evil, The Darkness. The game focuses on its companion dragon system, featuring a variety of upgradable, unlockable dragon pets with their own personalities and traits that help players in combat. The game's combat is primarily automated, the only player input being the timing and usage of special abilities. Like many other browser-based RPGs, the game also boasts a huge variety of game play modes, including its Demon Tower, single-player dungeons, Arenas, Star Soul Dungeons, and more.
Dragon Pals Key Features:
- Three Playable Classes – Pick from one of three classes, featuring unique unlockable skills and equipment.
- Collect Dragons – Upgrade and collect a variety of dragons that can be used in combat, hatched from eggs found in the game's main story line.
- PvP Arena – Fight against players 1v1 and collect awesome rewards with the points earned from wins, aiming for the top of the ranking board.
- Tons of Dungeons – Enter the Demon Tower, the game's single-player dungeons, its story quests, and more to collect loot and increase your battle rating.
- Automated Gameplay – Automatically defeat already-completed levels with the game's Blitz system, or active Auto-AFK mode in the Demon Tower to blow through levels while you complete other tasks.
Dragon Pals Screenshots
Dragon Pals Featured Video
Dragon Pals Review
Dragon Pals Videos
Dragon Pals System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX
Browser: Firefox, Chrome
Dragon Pals is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly.
Dragon Pals Music & Soundtrack
Dragon Pals Additional Information
Publisher: R2Games, Aeria Games
Release Date (Open Beta): May 3, 2013
Dragon Pals was created by Chinese developer Eyugan, and is currently published for international audiences by a variety of game portals, including: R2Games, Aeria Games, Kongregate, Armor Games, AddictingGames, and more. It was released for the first time internationally on R2Games' portal, on May 3, 2013 as the beginning of a beta. The game has since never officially been released, but it has seen a variety of updates and patches to keep high-level players interested.