Dynasty War is a strategy MMO based around the ancient Chinese history involving Three Kingdoms: Wei, Shu, and Wu. The game features strategic gameplay that emphasizes base-building and tactical unit deployment in raids.
Release Date: July 7, 2015
Pros: +Strategic combat. +Collectible heroes. +Polished graphics.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Poor voice acting.
Dynasty War Overview
Dynasty War – Clash of Nations is a mobile strategy MMO focused on resource management, base building, and PvP that features an isometric point of view. It has many features in common with the popular Clash of Clans, borrowing its tactical deployment of units with an enemy base, its base building and its graphic style. What sets it apart is its addition of heroes and the Three Kingdoms story—players pick from three states: Wei, Shu, and Wu, which makes different heroes available to the player to use, and changes the starting location of the game’s campaign mode. The game’s heroes can be used in combat to unleash special skills and defeat enemy heroes with strong attacks. They can also be fused and enhanced to power up their abilities, as players often have more heroes available than can be sent out onto the field, making it easy to power up their favorites by recycling less useful heroes.
Dynasty War Key Features:
- Construct Your Village – Collect resources and build your civilization, defending your treasures and citizens with traps, weapons and walls.
- Tactical Deployment – Choose where to place units on the enemy battlefield, taking advantage of unit specialties and preferences to decimate the enemy base.
- Legendary Heroes – Summon, fuse, enhance and appoint heroes from the Three Kingdoms to lead your troops into battle, offering unique skills and empowered stats.
- Single-Player Campaign – Conquer China to increase the reach of your influence, levy taxes, and gain more resources.
- PvP Focus – Raid other players in Siege gameplay to steal their loot, and join an Alliance for multiplayer warfare.
Dynasty War Screenshots
Dynasty War Featured Video
Dynasty War Review
Dynasty War Videos
Dynasty War System Requirements
Operating System: Android 2.3 and later, iOS 5.1.1 and later.
Dynasty War Music & Soundtrack
Dynasty War Additional Information
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date (Taiwan): August 19, 2014
Release Date (China): November 25, 2014
Release Date (Japan & Korea): March 25, 2015
Release Date (Singapore): May 2, 2015
Release Date (US): July 7, 2015
Development History / Background:
Dynasty War is developed and published by NGames, a Chinese publisher based in Hong Kong that publishes games such as Hero Craft, Angel of Revenge and Pickie Heroes internationally. The game is playable in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, and the US and shares a global server that allows players from different countries to fight each other in PvP.