Elemental Knights Online
Elemental Knights Online is a mobile MMORPG for iOS and Android set in a fantasy world. Play as 15+ unique classes and fight powerful dragons with players around the world in a 3D chibified artstyle.
|Publisher: Winlight Co.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: October 4, 2011
Pros: +Highly customizable character. +Variety of content. +Premium advantages primarily cosmetic.
Cons: -Outdated graphics. -Repetitive gameplay. -Poorly translated dialogue.
Elemental Knights Online Overview
Elemental Knights Online is a free-to-play 3D available on iOS and Android that features a full MMORPG world in an anime art style. Fight hordes of monsters while questing and unleash powerful skills from a wide variety of classes. Interact with a massive world filled with NPCs, quests, towns, monsters, and other players on mobile, similar to Avabel Online and Toram Online. The game features four base classes: Fighter, Thief, Cleric, and Wizard, which can class change to powerful, specialized classes such as Guardian, Magic Knight, Monk, and more, each with unique talents and skills. Party up with up to four people to take on powerful challenges, such as the Dark Lord encounter, while collecting loot and powering up your character. The game also features a generous gacha system that allows you to equip cosmetic armor for boosts and look your best without compromising your gear set.
Elemental Knights Online Key Features:
- RPG Combat – unleash spells and abilities in real time to take down powerful foes, which are unlocked through each class' talent tree.
- Massive MMORPG World – explore the world of the elementals to investigate strange happenings, using your combat abilities to solve the mystery behind the chaos and save the world.
- Variety of Classes – pick from four base classes: Fighter, Thief, Cleric, and Wizard, then progress to advanced classes that include: Monk, Thief, Bishop, and more.
- Character Customization – customize your character with specialized stats, talents, and cosplay outfits to stand out from the crowd.
- Tons of Content – fight powerful bosses, gamble with gacha, partake in biweekly special events, quest, and more.
Elemental Knights Online Screenshots
Elemental Knights Online Featured Video
Elemental Knights Online Review
Elemental Knights Online Videos
Elemental Knights Online Online Links
Elemental Knights Online System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.1 and later, iOS 8.0 and later
Elemental Knights Online Music & Soundtrack
Elemental Knights Online Additional Information
Developer: Winlight Co.
Publisher: Winlight Co.
Japanese Title: エレメンタルナイツ
Release Date (Japan): 2008
Release Date (English): October 4, 2011
Release Date (Nintendo Switch): January 2019
Development History / Background:
Elemental Knights Online is developed and published by Tokyo-based developer, Winlight Co., known additionally for the popular Japanese Mah-jong game, Jang-Navi. The game was released in 2008 in Japan and has since been downloaded over three million times by users across Android and iOS platforms. Its English version was released on October 4, 2011 for both mobile platforms. A Nintendo Switch version was announced in 2018 for the Japanese audience, with a tentative release date of January 2019.