Flower Knight Girl
Flower Knight Girl is a browser-based RPG where players take the role of Grandmaster of the Flower Knight Girls, on a quest to save the Spring Garden from insects. Recruit over 80 unique flower knights, form them into teams, and take on villainous bugs in fast-paced RPG-style combat.
Type: Browser RPG
Release Date: April 14, 2016
Pros: +Great artwork. +Variety of girls. +Tons of quests and missions.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Automated gameplay. -No PvP.
Flower Knight Girl Overview
Flower Knight Girl is a free-to-play browser-based 2D turn-based strategy RPG built in Flash that is available on Nutaku's game portal. The kingdom of Spring Garden is under attack by evil insects, and it's up to you, the Grandmaster of the Flower Knight Girls, to lead your team of female warriors into battle to save the world. Over 80 girls are available to recruit, each with distinct abilities, stats, and artwork. Once each character is awakened, they feature new artwork and increased abilities. Players can create multiple teams of girls to enter combat at once, each moving across the game's mission maps individually to interact with branching paths and collect hard-to-reach loot. Missions feature a cooperative element that allows you to bring one team of girls owned by another player. The game's combat is mostly automated outside of the special AoE attack, Solar Blast, usable when the player's Light Gauge fills to maximum.
Flower Knight Girl Key Features:
- Variety of Characters – recruit over 80 unique girls of multiple classes, each with their own strengths, weaknesses, and voice lines.
- Co-op Elements – recruit the aid of another player's main party of warriors to help navigate the game's combat maps.
- Branching Battle Maps – most maps are non-linear, with multiple paths and rewards towards the finish line, allowing players to send multiple parties of girls at once to encounter every point.
- Anime-Styled Graphics – enjoy colorful anime-styled characters and chibified in-game models with fan-service variations of character art for when they are awakened.
- Character Awakening – collect awakening materials and awaken your favorite girls once they reach maximum level, unlocking new artwork, abilities, and stats for them.
Flower Knight Girl Screenshots
Flower Knight Girl Featured Video
Flower Knight Girl Review
Flower Knight Girl Videos
Flower Knight Girl Online Links
Flower Knight Girl System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / Mac OS 10.6.x
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
Video Card: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB (Cache)
Flower Knight Girl is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs, as it is Flash-based. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly.
Flower Knight Girl Music & Soundtrack
Flower Knight Girl Additional Information
Japanese Title: フラワーナイトガール
Publisher: SuperHippo, Nutaku
Release Date (JP): January 27, 2015
Release Date (Nutaku): April 14, 2016
Development History / Background:
Flower Knight Girl was originally developed and published by DMM Games, known for publishing the popular Kantai Collection, also known as KanColle. The game was released in Japan on January 27, 2015, and was later translated to English and published by SuperHippo on the Nutaku platform on April 14, 2016 for the global audience. The Nutaku platform hosts English versions of Japanese games, including Shooting Girl and Flower Knight Girl Online.