Ghost Recon Wildlands
Ghost Recon Wildlands is an open-world shooter where players are members of the fictional Ghost unit of the U.S. Army. Take down the Santa Blanca Cartel in a tactical war set in Bolivia.
Release Date: March 7, 2017
Pros: +Various modes of transportation. +In-depth tactical gameplay. +Specifically for squads of 4.
Cons: -Limited information available.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Overview
Recruited as a member of the elite Ghost unit in the U.S. Army, players are tasked with taking down the Santa Blanca drug cartel in Bolivia. In this tenth rendition of the Tom Clancy shooter series, experience in-depth tactical gameplay centered around teams of four players. Choose to play with friends or solo with three units to command. Missions are left completely open for players to decide how to complete them. Explore a large open-world environment and set up strategical plays with portable drones. Make use of various vehicles, from helicopters to motorcycles, or just skydive to the location. Test your skills against others online in competitive PvP. Befriend or betray NPCs, each unscripted and created to develop their own interests to create unique player interactions.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Key Features:
- Part of the Ghost Recon Series – improves upon classic Ghost Recon gameplay with the addition of an open world.
- Various Ways of Travel – hop into a SUV with teammates, where one drives and three shoot, or jump off of a helicopter to take out enemies by surprise.
- Play as Four – Ghost Recon Wildlands was developed specifically with squads of four in mind. Each mission is completely open and it is up to the players to decide how they will proceed as a unit.
- In-Depth Tactics – players carry drones, which can scout ahead and allow teams to strategize their approach.
- Unscripted NPCs – befriend or betray NPCs, which are unscripted and created to develop their own interests. This gives players unique experiences as they interact with townspeople.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Screenshots
Ghost Recon Wildlands Featured Video
Ghost Recon Wildlands Review
Ghost Recon Wildlands Videos
Ghost Recon Wildlands Links
Ghost Recon Wildlands System Requirements
Operating System: Win Vista 64
CPU: Core i5-680 3.6GHz
Video Card: GeForce GTX 750 Ti or Radeon HD 6950
RAM: 6 GB
Hard Disk Space: 35 GB
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
CPU: Core i5-2300 2.8GHz
Video Card: GeForce GTX 960 2GB or Radeon RX 470 8GB
RAM: 8 GB
Hard Disk Space: 35 GB
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Ghost Recon Wildlands. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Music & Soundtrack
Ghost Recon Wildlands Additional Information
Developer(s): Ubisoft Paris
Game Engine: Custom in-house
Platform(s): PC, Xbox One, PS4
Full Release Date: March 07, 2017
Development History / Background:
Ghost Recon Wildlands is an open-world shooter developed by Ubisoft Paris and published by Ubisoft. The game is the first in the Ghost Recon series featuring an open-world setting. Ghost Recon Wildlands was revealed at E3 2015 and was released March 2017 on the PC, Xbox One, and PS4 platforms.