Girls' Frontline is a mobile turn-based strategy RPG where the player controls an army of Tactical Dolls, known as T-Dolls, to restore order in a war-torn world. Take the role of a newly recruited commander to direct T-Dolls and complete missions.
|Publisher: Digital Sky
Type: Mobile Strategy RPG
Release Date (US): May 8, 2018
Pros: +Great artwork. +Variety of T-Dolls. +Strategic, fun gameplay.
Cons: -Censored artwork in NA version. -Some grinding required. -No PvP available.
Girls' Frontline Overview
Girls' Frontline is a free-to-play 2D mobile strategy game for Android and iOS developed by MICA Team, a Chinese developer. Take on the role of newly minted commander in a privately-owned military company titled Grifon&Kryuger, completing a variety of tasks by commanding the highly advanced weapon androids known as Tactical Dolls. The game features strategic unit formation and placement, fast-paced battles between units, character customization, and multiple character-based abilities. Work to capture nodes on the map and destroy foes, utilizing the encirclement mechanic to capture more nodes at once. The game also features social features, including a large dormitory for units that can be decorated and expanded, ranking boards for events and collection, frequent events with special rewards, and more.
Girls' Frontline Key Features:
- Strategic Gameplay – deploy and withdraw from a variety of teams to capture strategic points and dominate the enemy, utilizing team formations to maximize damage.
- Variety of T-Dolls – collect 100+ unique Tactical Dolls based on real-world guns, each with their own personalities, artwork, and abilities.
- T-Doll Customization – enhance T-Dolls to make them even more powerful and unlock special costumes for your favorite girls.
- High-Quality Assets – enjoy high-quality artwork made by multiple skilled artists and A-list Japanese voice-acted dialogue.
- Social Features – upgrade and decorate dorms and visit friends' dorms or compete on the leaderboards to become the top Girls' Frontline player.
Girls' Frontline Screenshots
Girls' Frontline Featured Video
Girls' Frontline Review
Girls' Frontline Videos
Girls' Frontline Online Links
Girls' Frontline System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 and later, iOS 9.0 and later
Girls' Frontline Music & Soundtrack
Girls' Frontline Additional Information
Developer: MICA Team
Publisher: Digital Sky
Chinese Title: 少女前线
Release Date (China): May 20, 2016
Release Date (Taiwan): January 18, 2017
Release Date (HK, Korea): June 30, 2017
Release Date (Japan): August 1, 2018
Release Date (US): May 8, 2018
Development History / Background:
Girls' Frontline is developed by MICA Team, a Chinese game developer, and published in the US by Digital Sky. The game was initially released in China on May 20th, 2016, later releasing in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and South Korea. Its English version was announced on February 1st, 2018, releasing on May 8th, 2018 by the publisher, Digital Sky. The Japanese version was released on August 1, 2018 under the name Dolls Frontline due to copyright issues. The game is notable for its censorship; when the girls have low health, their clothes become damaged and revealing. The artwork was censored for the Chinese and Korean releases and was further censored for the US version to prevent difficulties with the Google Play Store.