GunboundM is a mobile online turn-based tactics game where players take control of vehicles called 'Mobiles' to shoot opponents in PvP battles. Build up a team and dominate foes in this sequel to the PC classic GunBound.
Type: Mobile RPG
Release Date (Global): June 23, 2017
Pros: +Variety of Mobiles and weapons. +Challenging Real-time PvP. +Fast Shot bonus.
Cons: -Poor English translation.
GunboundM is a mobile online turn-based tactics game. Combat is similar to the Worms series, letting players move a variety of vehicles called 'Mobiles' around the arena to shoot weapons and items at opponents, with 'Avatars' that pilot them. The terrain can be destroyed, trapping other Mobiles or pushing them off the arena entirely. Maps are affected by weather, with a wind gauge on screen to show the direction that projectiles will be pushed. Wind direction can change every turn, forcing players to adapt to it. The game also has a Fast Shot bonus, giving players a small damage boost for attacking very quickly, which speeds up gameplay and adds additional challenge. There are four different game modes: 1v1 and 4-player free-for-all modes with one mobile for each player, and 1v1 and 2v2 modes with three mobiles for each player. New Mobiles are obtained through a gacha system, awarding cards that can be crafted into Mobiles or extracted into gears, a currency used to upgrade Mobiles or buy additional card and avatar packs. Avatars are also obtained through a gacha card system, and give extra passive stats to the mobile the character is piloting.
GunboundM Key Features:
- Real-time PvP - fight against real players in real-time PvP, with 1v1, 2v2, and free-for-all modes.
- Customizable Avatars - Avatars can be equipped with gems, giving extra passive boosts to Mobiles.
- Unlockable Mobiles - 20+ different Mobiles to obtain and level up, each with their own weapons, stats, and counter types.
- Mobile Counter Effects - a rock-paper-scissors counter system, with Machine-type countering Animal-type, which counters Shield-type, as well as None-types that aren't affected by it.
- Weather System - wind condition affects the direction projectiles go, giving players more options to factor in when moving and aiming.
no images were found
GunboundM Featured Video
GunboundM Online Links
GunboundM System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.4 or later, or iOS 8.0 and later.
GunboundM Music & Soundtrack
GunboundM Additional Information
Release Date: June 23, 2017
Development History / Background:
GunboundM is published and developed by the Korean developer DargomStudio as its first game. It's a sequel to GunBound, a 2003 PC game with similar gameplay mechanics like wind conditions, terrain, and Mobile types.