Heroes of Shadow Guard
Heroes of Shadow Guard is a fantasy MMORPG focused around turn-based dungeon crawling experiences with a team of unlockable heroes. Navigate deadly labyrinths, both game and user-generated, and design your own dungeon to protect your precious loot from other players.
|Publisher: Iron 27
Release Date: August 3, 2016
Pros: +User-generated content. +Variety of distinct heroes. +Player hub area.
Cons: -Controls designed for mobile. -Pay-to-win elements. -Low resolution graphics.
Heroes of Shadow Guard Overview
Heroes of Shadow Guard is a 3D free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that combines the two sides of dungeon crawling. Recruit a variety of heroes and equip them with crafted gear to take on a variety of dungeons that are part of the game's campaign mode and dungeons that are created by other players to protect their treasure. The game's combat takes the form of turn-based RPG battling that balances mana management with powerful abilities that deal damage to enemies, support your allies, and inflict and cure status effects. Conquer two single player campaign modes, climb the ranks of the game's multiplayer leaderboards, and challenge friends to customized matches. Place walls, guards, traps, and orbs in your base to create challenging puzzles that defend your treasures from opponents.
Heroes of Shadow Guard Key Features:
- Build a Labyrinth – create a challenging layout riddled with traps, guards, and orbs to protect your treasure from other players' grip.
- First-Person Dungeon Crawling – move through labyrinths in the first-person view, giving the game a retro dungeon crawler feel.
- Collectible Heroes – collect a variety of heroes, each with distinct roles and abilities for use in the game's turn-based battles.
- Player Hub – visit the village next to your labyrinth and gain access to a variety of vendors and crafters, including a blacksmith, trader, apothecary, and more.
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer Modes – conquer the game's single player campaigns and challenge other players' labyrinths to rise to the top of the boards.
Heroes of Shadow Guard Screenshots
Heroes of Shadow Guard Featured Video
Heroes of Shadow Guard Review
Heroes of Shadow Guard Videos
Heroes of Shadow Guard Online Links
Heroes of Shadow Guard System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: 1.4 GHz or better
Video Card: DirectX 9 device with WDDM 1.0 or better
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 200 MB
Heroes of Shadow Guard Music & Soundtrack
Heroes of Shadow Guard Additional Information
Developer: Iron 27
Publisher: Iron 27
Announcement Date: August 7, 2014
Closed Beta (Mobile): February 13, 2016
Release Date (Steam): August 3, 2016
Development History / Background:
Heroes of Shadow Guard is developed and published by Iron 27, a Louisiana-based game developer founded on October 16, 2013. The game was officially announced on August 7, 2014 as Shadow Guard, teased with a logo. Its development continued and the game was released for closed beta on February 13, 2016 for iOS and Android. The PC version of the game was released on August 3, 2016. The game will be cross-platform once its mobile versions are released.