Icarus-M is an upcoming mobile MMORPG based on the popular Riders of Icarus game, offering many of the same features for handheld systems. Tame creatures, take to the skies on flying mounts, battle raid bosses, join guilds, and more to experience Riders of Icarus on the go.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: Late 2020
Pros: +Multiple character classes. +Highly detailed graphics. +Flying mounts.
Cons: -Limited information available.
Icarus-M is an upcoming 3D mobile MMORPG that boasts impressive graphics and features taken direct from Riders of Icarus. Experience the gameplay on mobile and utilize skill buttons and auto-attacking to create combo chains so you can defeat powerful enemies in groups of up to 10 players at once. Take control of a variety of character classes and creatures, utilizing the game's taming system to capture wild animals. Fly freely across the skies and partake in aerial combat, similar to the battles found in the Riders of Icarus MMORPG. Other features of the game include massive raid bosses, dungeons to take on, detailed graphics, and guilds to join.
Icarus-M Key Features:
- Take to the Skies – control riding mounts and partake in fleshed out aerial combat that takes place in dungeons designed around flying.
- Tame Creatures – tame monsters in the game and summon them as mounts.
- Multiple Playable Classes – play as a variety of distinct character classes inspired by Riders of Icarus.
- Combo-Based Action combat – tap buttons to chain skills and perform devastating combos for max DPS in multiplayer dungeons.
- Detailed Graphics – play in a detailed world on mobile that features graphics nearly identical to the PC version of the game.
Icarus-M Featured Video
Icarus-M Online Links
Icarus-M System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0 or later / iOS 6.0 or later
Icarus-M Music & Soundtrack
Icarus-M Additional Information
Korean Name: 이카루스 모바일
Developer: WeMade Entertainment
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Announcement Date: July 28, 2016
Release Date: Late 2020 (Global)
Development History / Background:
Icarus-M is developed and published by WeMade Entertainment, developer of the popular Riders of Icarus MMORPG. Featuring many of the same gameplay elements, the game offers a mobile version of the game for fans of its PC game. It was announced at ChinaJoy 2016 on July 28, 2016 with the release of a debut trailer and does not yet have an announced release date.