Invasion: World War 3
Invasion: World War 3, also called Invasion: Online War Game, is 3D, mobile strategy MMO where players fight for dominance over the game’s map, fighting with guilds for territory and launching group attacks against foes. Upgrade your base to its maximum potential, sporting the ultimate in defensive and offensive technology to take on the leaderboards and occupy empty spaces with your troops.
Type: Mobile Strategy MMO
Release Date: January 31, 2015 (NA/EU)
Pros: +Great graphics. +Modern military theme.
Cons: -Pay to win elements. -Generic gameplay.
Invasion: World War 3 Overview
Invasion: Online War Game is a 3D mobile strategy MMO available on iOS and Android. It centers on base-building and territorial combat, and features many of the mechanics RTS gamers have come to expect, such as guilds and guild timer help, upgradeable buildings, research labs and talent trees, and a custom commander to represent your army. A unique feature of the game is the ability to interact with all spaces on the map, allowing players to set up camp and occupy empty spaces in the world, giving a push to their guilds’ territorial force and reach. It also features fully 3D graphics and a relatively high production value similar to Deadwalk: The Last War, thanks to its good audio quality and user interface, going as far as to allow you to watch your battles instead of just read a results page, setting it apart from the outdated graphics of many others in its genre.
Invasion: World War 3 Key Features:
- Construct a Base – Make your mark in the world with your center of operations, upgrading buildings and constructing new ones as you level up.
- Combat Formations – Get the upper hand in combat with your combat formation, allowing you to utilize unit strengths and weaknesses for maximum efficiency.
- Occupy Territory – Set up an encampment on empty spaces or occupy an enemy’s base to increase the reach of your guild and collect bonus resources.
- Train Troops – Recruit and train tons of unique units with the Armory structure, paying close attention to each unit’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Research and Customize Specializations – Use the Lab to research new buffs and technologies and distribute talent points on the player’s Commander to focus on specific aspects of gameplay.
Invasion: World War 3 Screenshots
Invasion: World War 3 Featured Video
Invasion: World War 3 Review
Invasion: World War 3 Links
Invasion: World War 3 Requirements
Operating System: Android 2.3 or later, iOS 6 or later
Invasion: World War 3 Additional Information
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release date: January 31, 2015
Closed beta: September 8, 2014
Open beta: November 30, 2014
Invasion: Online War Game (called Invasion: World War 3 on Android), previously known as War Zone: World of Rivals and Reign of War, is developed and published by Tap4Fun, a Chinese mobile game developer also responsible for Galaxy Legend. Tap4Fun is considered one of the top app publishers worldwide and is developing rapidly, opening a new studio in Paris, France in 2014. The game is available worldwide in multiple languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and Spanish.