Iruna Online is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG that features a large open world populated with a wide variety of story-driven quests and dangerous creatures. Enter the fantasy world of Iruna torn by conflict between the 12 gods and the four races that populate each country.
|Publisher: Asobimo Inc.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: March 12, 2013
Pros: +Large open world. +Variety of character classes. +Story-driven questing.
Cons: -Grindy gameplay. -Learning curve. -Limited UI.
Iruna Online Overview
Iruna Online is a 3D open world MMORPG for the iOS and Android platforms. The game is developed and published by Asobimo Inc., creators of Avabel Online and Toram Online. Begin your journey in the world of Iruna, a battle-torn planet plagued by wars that began with its 12 gods of creation and continues with the four races that populate each nation: Hume, Diel, Cule, and Elf. Work towards bringing peace to the lands by helping various NPCs and completing their quests while leveling up and working towards one of the game's many branching classes. Talk to players around the world and party with them on the game's impressively large maps that house all of the players on the server, offering a comparative experience to PC-based MMORPG game worlds. Each player begins at the profession Adventurer and is allowed to pick between Apprentice Warrior or Apprentice Mage, eventually proceeding to three more tiers of character professions that can suit each player's taste and playstyle.
Iruna Online Key Features:
- Open World – enter a massive multiplayer game world that can rival the offerings of PC MMORPGs, divided into a variety of colorful zones.
- Detailed Fantasy Lore – nearly every quest in the game relates to the backstory, offering a convincing world for the player to interact with.
- Point-and-Click Combat – plow through monsters with point-and-click combat that stands above many of the auto-play offerings of the mobile platform.
- Fully 3D Graphics – rotate the camera 360 degrees and take in the colorful 3D world reminiscent of older Final Fantasy games.
- Variety of Playable Classes – access over 15 unique classes as you level up beyond 100 that feature a variety of damaging and support spells.
Iruna Online Screenshots
Iruna Online Featured Video
Iruna Online Review
Iruna Online Videos
Iruna Online Online Links
Iruna Online Official Site
Iruna Online iOS
Iruna Online Android
Iruna Online System Requirements
Operating System: Android 2.3 or later / iOS 5.1.1 or later
Iruna Online Music & Soundtrack
Iruna Online Additional Information
Developer: Asobimo Inc.
Publisher: Asobimo Inc.
Platforms: iOS, Android
Beta Release Date: April 2012
Release Date (Android): March 12, 2013
Release Date (iOS): March 12, 2013
Development History / Background:
Iruna Online is developed and published by Asobimo Inc., known for developing high quality mobile MMORPGs that include Avabel Online, Izanagi Online, and Toram Online. Iruna Online is notable for being one of the first MMORPGs ever made available on mobile devices, and has been downloaded over 1 million times. The game, along with many of Asobimo's other games, saw great success in Japanese markets and was translated for the Western audience in 2012, its beta beginning in April of that year. The game saw a release on Android and iOS platforms on March 12, 2013, and has continually been updated with events and new content.