Last Day on Earth: Survival
Last Day on Earth: Survival is a mobile survival MMORPG where players fight to stay alive in a post-apocalyptic world populated by hostile enemy players and hordes of vicious zombies.
|Publisher: Kefir Games
Type: Mobile Survival MMORPG
Release Date: June 22, 2017
Pros: +Real-time PvP. +Tons of content. +Challenging gameplay.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -High learning curve. -Limiting energy system.
Last Day on Earth: Survival Overview
Last Day on Earth: Survival is a free-to-play 3D mobile zombie survival MMORPG where players take on a dangerous and vicious world alone. The player character spawns with virtually nothing on a small piece of property populated with berries, stones, trees, ore, and wildlife. Gather items and begin to craft tools while keeping an eye out for ferocious zombies and enemy players, similar to games such as DayZ and H1Z1. Stay alive as long as you can in the harsh post-apocalyptic world, using anything at your disposal to survive. Craft a variety of buildings, furniture, and vehicles to help you venture across the wilderness to find survivor bases and claim territory. Fight hordes of zombies back with found and crafted weapons and connect with other players to form clans.
Last Day on Earth: Survival Key Features:
- Fight to Survive – battle your fate and win the struggle to survive in the dangerous post-apocalyptic world.
- Crafting System – craft a wide variety of items, including: tools, weaponry, vehicles, and buildings to help with your survival and to protect your materials.
- Open PvP – venture out to open pieces of the wilderness and fight other players, or attack their base directly to steal their resources.
- Ride Vehicles – create vehicles such as choppers, ATVs, and trucks to cover more land quickly and drive over hordes of zombies.
- Join a Clan – construct a radio tower and chat with other players, joining forces in clans to share resources and take on challenges as a group.
Last Day on Earth: Survival Screenshots
Last Day on Earth: Survival Featured Video
Last Day on Earth: Survival Review
Last Day on Earth: Survival Videos
Last Day on Earth: Survival Online Links
Last Day on Earth: Survival System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.1 and later, iOS 7.0 and later
Last Day on Earth: Survival Music & Soundtrack
Last Day on Earth: Survival Additional Information
Developer: Kefir Games
Publisher: Kefir Games
Alpha Release Date: May 27, 2017
Release Date: June 22, 2017
Development History / Background:
Last Day on Earth: Survival is developed and published by Kefir Games, a Russian game developer known for games such as Metro 2033, Forge of Glory, and Eastern Front: War Strategy. The game's first alpha release was on May 27, 2017, and its full version was released for the iOS and Android stores on June 22, 2017.