Legacy of Destiny
Legacy of Destiny is a 3D mobile fantasy MMORPG for iOS and Android that features automated, casual gameplay and a variety of content to explore. Choose from three classes to take on story quests, daily content, world bosses, dungeons, PvP, and more.
|Publisher: Unlock Game
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date (Global): July 3, 2018
Pros: +Casual gameplay. +High-quality graphics. +Varied content.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Automated gameplay. -Generic gameplay.
Legacy of Destiny Overview
Legacy of Destiny is a free-to-play 3D MMORPG available for iOS and Android platforms that offers a wide variety of casual content for players looking to level quickly without much effort. Players can choose from three classes: Spellsword, Hunter, or Enchanter, all of which are gender locked. Its gameplay is mostly automated, meaning players can leave the game on while they work on other things and can continue to progress through quests, dungeons, and more, similar to games such as AxE: Alliance vs Empire and Light Chaser. The game features a ranked Arena mode with automated combat, as well as PK (player kill) areas in higher-level zones where players can lose all their gear, which favors premium players. Other features of the game include a marriage/romance system, world bosses, a variety of dungeons, gear enhancement, and more.
Legacy of Destiny Key Features:
- Casual Gameplay – leave the game on and let it play itself while at work, school, or commuting, to get the grindy part of the game out of the way.
- Three Classes – choose from Spellsword, Hunter, or Enchanter, each with different abilities and roles in the game.
- Arena and Open PvP – queue up for the game's ranked Arena, or teleport to a PK map to fight other players for the top position.
- World Bosses – fight a variety of world bosses with other players where the player who lands the final blow wins all the loot.
- Variety of Dungeons – enter many different dungeons that drop different kinds of loot, including wing and mount-specific dungeons that allow players to upgrade their battle rating.
Legacy of Destiny Screenshots
no images were found
Legacy of Destiny Featured Video
Legacy of Destiny Review
Legacy of Destiny Videos
Legacy of Destiny Online Links
Legacy of Destiny System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.1 and later, iOS 9.0 and later
Legacy of Destiny Music & Soundtrack
Legacy of Destiny Additional Information
Developer: Unlock Game
Publisher: Unlock Game
Release Date: July 3, 2018
Development History / Background:
Legacy of Destiny is developed and published by Unlock Game, a game publisher and developer known for games such as Fantasy Legend: War of Contract and Brave Legends: Heroes Awaken. The game was released on July 3, 2018, and an update was released December 5, 2018 to add the third class, Conjurer, also known in-game as Enchanter, as well as a battlegrounds mode.