Legends of Honor
Legends of Honor is a strategy MMO set in a medieval fantasy world that features three factions and brutal PvP gameplay. Fortify your castle and send your heroes into the wilderness to fight marauders and enemy players to increase your honor points.
|Publisher: Goodgame Empire
Type: Browser MMORTS
Release Date (Open Beta): August 20, 2015
Pros: +PvP focus. +Continually updated. +Player factions.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Laggy interface.
Legends of Honor Overview
Legends of Honor is a free-to-play, browser-based MMORTS created by Goodgame Studios, the develoment studio responsible for Empire: Four Kingdoms, Goodgame Empire, and Big Farm games. The game offers all of the features players would come to expect from a browser MMORTS: city-building focus, resource management, a hero system, tons of recruitable units, and PvP gameplay. A unique feature of the game is its inclusion of factions—Warriors of the Wild Lands, Order of the Golden Claw, and the Knights of Ash and Shadow—that are inspired by George R.R. Martin’s Song of Ice & Fire series. The factions offer players colored flags for their castles, access to alliances associated with that faction, and an in-game identity that allows them to band together with other players under their faction’s flag to overcome powerful enemies. Legends of Honor also features world map exploration, that allows heroes to traverse the game map and discover enemies in the field that can be defeated for resources.
Legends of Honor Key Features:
- City-Building Gameplay – Fortify, upgrade, expand, and construct your empire as you see fit, focusing on the resources you need most to support your military conquest.
- Resource Management – Properly manage your resources at the risk of losing units if you don’t have enough resources to support them.
- Hero System – Recruit, name, and assign troops to heroes that can be moved across the map to initiate battles.
- Player Alliances – Join player-owned alliances under your faction, allowing players to chat and plan attacks in an organized fashion.
- Factions – Wear the banner of the Warriors of the Wild Lands, the Order of the Golden Claw, or the Knights of Ash and Shadow, allowing you to pick alliances and ally with other players in your selected faction.
Legends of Honor Screenshots
Legends of Honor Featured Video
Legends of Honor Review
Legends of Honor Videos
Legends of Honor System Requirements
Operating System: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
Video Card: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB (Cache)
Legends of Honor is a browser based MMO and will run smoothly on practically any PC. The game was tested and works well on Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox and Chrome. Any modern web-browser should run the game smoothly.
Legends of Honor Music & Soundtrack
Legends of Honor Additional Information
Developer: Goodgame Studios
Release Date: August 20, 2015
Development History / Background:
Legends of Honor is a browser based game developed and published by Hamburg, Germany based GoodGame Studios—the same company behind Goodgame Empire, a browser based strategy MMO for PC, Android, and iOS systems. Legends of Honor is the second RTS developed by Goodgame and was opened for beta in the US and Germany on August 20, 2015. The game receives constant updates and will see a full release in the future.