Light Chaser is a Chinese developed mobile MMORPG where players traverse a huge open world to complete dungeons, kill world bosses, and meet others. Join guilds, battle other players and get married in this social focused MMORPG.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date (Global): July 30, 2018
Pros: +Cute character design. +Open world. +Marriage system. +PvP Modes.
Cons: -Autoplay heavy. -Clunky UI. -Gender locked classes. -Dated graphics. -Pay-to-win elements.
Light Chaser Overview
Light Chaser is a mobile fantasy MMORPG with a social focus. Players choose between three classes: Warrior, Assassin, and Knight, and travel the open world of Lorraine. Combat is handled in a fashion typical of other mobile MMORPGs, with players using a virtual joystick or tapping on screen to move, and tapping on buttons to use 5 unique class abilities. Cute NPC companions called partners assist players in combat by healing them and attacking enemies, with customizable appearance and upgradable skills. There are multiple instanced dungeons, with co-op and solo play available. There are several different PvP modes available, including Ranked Match, an asynchronous 1v1 PvP mode that is fully automated, and Guild Hegemony, a mode where players battle against other guilds to collect items and get exclusive character and guild titles. There is an in-depth marriage system, letting players marry each other at level 60. Doing content with and sending flowers to another player will build up intimacy points, and after reaching 99 of them, they can propose to each other. After getting married, couples can do special dungeons to get more intimacy points and flowers. There is a weekly flower ranking leaderboard, giving a list of players with the most flowers.
Light Chaser Key Features:
- Persistent Open World - explore the giant world of Lorraine while fighting world bosses and meeting other players.
- Marriage System - marry other players at level 60, with special events and dungeons that give intimacy points and flowers.
- Guild PvP - battle other guilds in Guild Hegemony, a PvP mode that lets players collect items and kill monsters and other players to level up their guild and get exclusive titles.
- Co-op and Solo Dungeons - battle dungeons alone or with two other players, automatically
- Partners - NPC partners help players in combat by attacking and providing effects like increased damage and passive healing, with upgrades that change their look and skills.
- Autoplay - nearly all of the game can be breezed through with autoplay, which completes quests and kills enemies without needing any interaction.
Light Chaser Screenshots
no images were found
Light Chaser Featured Video
Light Chaser Review
Light Chaser Videos
Light Chaser Online Links
Light Chaser System Requirements
Operating System: Android 2.3 or later, or iOS 8.0 and later.
Light Chaser Music & Soundtrack
Light Chaser Additional Information
Release Date: July 30, 2018
Development History / Background:
Light Chaser is published and developed by the Chinese company Eyougame, a publisher also known for the mobile titles Musou Glory and Demoncer.