Lord’s Road is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG where players take on the role of legendary hero, tasked with facing the Dark Lord and bringing peace to the land. Players can pick from two classes, and recruit from nine goddesses to help them in battle.
Type: Browser MMORPG
Release Date: June 3, 2015
Pros: +Colorful graphics. +Lots of collectibles.
Cons: -Only two classes. -Pay-to-win elements. -Long tutorial.
Lord's Road Overview
Lord’s Road takes players into a fantasy world where you can bond and worship goddesses that help you in combat, or hatch an egg for a pet that will help you collect loot. Lord’s Road is a fantasy MMORPG that features two playable classes: Warrior and Mage, and consists primarily of questing and dungeon crawling. As players level up, they gain access to collectible characters who aid them in combat, including nine different goddesses, and multiple collectible pets who collect loot and add to the player’s battle rating. Unlike many browser MMORPGs, the game only offers its AFK mode to premium members, meaning you actually have to play the game to progress forward—this can be inconvenient for players looking for AFK monster grinding, but can appeal to players who enjoy MMORPG-styled combat. The game offers multiple PvE modes, including its story dungeons and special boss battles, as well as time-based, server-wide events; and its PvP offerings are found in the game’s Arena as well as its Guild vs. Guild battles.
Lord's Road Key Features:
- Two Playable Classes (Warrior, Mage) – Pick between the brute force warrior and his special fury attack, or the harder-to-play mage, whose power to control the elements is devastating.
- Nine Goddesses to Unlock – Pick your favorite goddess and bring her into battle, leveling up her abilities as she gives you tips and words of encouragement.
- Multiple PvE Modes – Enter a Boss Rush and go for the final hit for awesome rewards, enter the Challenge mode for enhancement and upgrading materials, or quest in the game’s dungeons for experience and loot.
- Arena and Guild Battles – Fight other players 1v1 in the game’s automated Arena for ranking and reward, or join a Guild and partake in the guild battles to receive the highest ranking.
- Lots of Collectibles – Upgrade and unlock tons of mounts, pets, and wings to make your character look unique.
Lord's Road Screenshots
Lord's Road Featured Video
Lord's Road Review
Lord's Road Videos
Lord's Road Online Links
Lord's Road System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX
Browser: Firefox, Chrome
Lord's Road is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly, and the game features options to lower the amount of spell effects and monsters on the screen.
Lord's Road Music & Soundtrack
Lord's Road Additional Information
Release Date: June 3, 2015
Lord’s Road is published by AMZGame, a Chinese game publisher that primarily licenses already existing Chinese games and releases them for an English-speaking market. They deal in free-to-play games that are supported by microtransactions, and offer servers for League of Angels and Siegelord on their website as well as Lord’s Road.