Mobile Royale is a 3D mobile strategy MMO where lords recruit powerful heroes to fight for them in their quest for total ownership of the kingdom. Utilize a variety of hero skills and abilities in a real-time strategy arena to conquer foes and fight for glory.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date (Global): January 14, 2019
Pros: +Variety of collectible heroes. +All players on one server. +Great graphics.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Generic gameplay. -Grindy leveling.
Mobile Royale Overview
Mobile Royale is a free-to-play 3D fantasy strategy MMO for Android and iOS. The game features a variety of polished content that will be familiar to strategy MMO players, including recruitable heroes with skins, researchable skill trees, a growing castle headquarters, a massive world map to explore, open PvP, and more. One of the unique features of the game is that all players globally live on the same server, where real-time translations allow for cross-country gameplay, making the challenge to become number 1 more difficult. Its combat consists of a battleground populated by different troops and heroes, selected strategically by the player, similar to games like Clash of Clans and Lords Mobile. Each hero can unleash powerful abilities in combat at the player's command, as well as a guardian dragon that can be summoned to wreak havoc on the enemy. Other features include guilds, wars, boss battles, and airships, all which progress players towards their goal of ultimate domination.
Mobile Royale Key Features:
- Single Server Gameplay – fight against players across the world on one global server, with real-time translations allowing for cross-country communication.
- Detailed 3D Graphics – enter a world that features cartoony 3D graphics with a variety of unique characters, including elves, wyverns, dwarves, beastkin, and more.
- Strategic Gameplay – plan out the perfect party, commanding a variety of heroes with unique skills to take down any enemy.
- Upgradeable City – collect resources to upgrade your city into a powerful headquarters to support your conquests.
- PvP and PvE Content – attack other players' bases and steal their resources, or group up with a guild to take on powerful bosses for awesome loot.
Mobile Royale Screenshots
Mobile Royale Featured Video
Mobile Royale Review
Mobile Royale Videos
Mobile Royale Online Links
Mobile Royale System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.1 and later, iOS 9.1 and later
Mobile Royale Music & Soundtrack
Mobile Royale Additional Information
Release Date: January 14, 2019
Development History / Background:
Mobile Royale is developed and published by IGG Inc., a mobile game developer and publisher headquartered in Singapore with branches across the world. IGG is best known for games such as Lords Mobile, Castle Clash, Clash of Lords, and more. The game was announced in December 2018 as a follow-up to Lords Mobile, with a release date set for 2019. It was released globally on January 14, 2019.