Myth War 2
Myth War 2 is a 2D fantasy MMORPG that offers four playable classes in a world torn apart by war between the gods, featuring turn-based RPG combat inspired by console gaming. The game is a direct sequel to Myth War Online, featuring many of the popular elements from the first game.
|Publisher: TDT Games
PvP: Guild Battles
Release Date: May 04, 2007
Pros: +Turn-based RPG combat. +Battle pets. +Varied character classes.
Cons: -Mediocre graphics. -Pay-to-win aspects. -Cluttered UI. -Automated combat.
Myth War 2 Overview
Myth War Online 2 is a 2D free-to-play MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world inhabited by a variety of playable races that include: Humans, Centaurs, Mages, and Borg. Races are the game's version of classes, each offering a set of distinct skills and stats with each gender adding more variation to the race's build. Combat is inspired by console turn-based RPGs where each battler waits their turn to unleash one of their attacks upon the enemy, which can be automated with the game's auto-battle feature. Partake in the game's extensive PvE quest-line or join up with a guild to take on guild PvP events that include Mine Battles and War of the City. Other social features include an apprentice-master system for new players to find mentors, and player marriages that offer unique titles and housing. One of the unique features in the game is its rumor system that utilizes scrolls dropped from enemies to spread rumors among NPCs and players for rewards.
Myth War 2 Key Features:
- Four Playable Races – choose from the Human, Centaur, Mage, and Borg races and advance your character by completing difficult class advancement quests.
- Spread Rumors – use scrolls dropped from enemy monsters and turn them into a special NPC that will reward you for rumors spread to multiple players.
- Apprentice and Master System – sign up as a new player to get paired with a mentor, helping new players understand the game and level up at a faster pace.
- Battle Pets – take your pet into combat and level them up with experience, giving them their own unique skills to use in battle.
- Shapeshifting – drink shapeshifting potions to receive a temporary transformations and buffs that range from huge dragons to metal buckets.
Myth War 2 Screenshots
no images were found
Myth War 2 Featured Video
Myth War 2 Review
Myth War 2 Videos4
Myth War 2 Online Links
Myth War 2 System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 98 (DirectX 8.0)
CPU: Pentium III 800 MHz
Video Card: TNT2
RAM: 128 MB
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
Operating System: Windows XP (DirectX 9.0)
CPU: Pentium IV 1.0 GHz
Video Card: GeForce 2 MX
RAM: 256 MB
Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB
Myth War 2 Music & Soundtrack
Myth War 2 Additional Information
Publisher: TDT Games, IGG
Open Beta Date (IGG): May 20, 2009
Closure Date (IGG): February 27, 2015
Re-Release Date (TDT): August 31, 2015
Development History / Background:
Myth War 2 was developed by Unigium and originally published by IGG, a large game publisher headquartered in Singapore. Myth War 2 is a direct update of Myth War Online, using the game's base to add a variety of new features. The first game was closed in May 2009 to make way for the sequel. Myth War 2 was released shortly after the closure of the first game into open beta on May 20, 2009 through IGG's game portal. IGG closed the game servers down on February 27, 2015 offering rewards to players who signed up for their other games. Myth War 2 was re-released by TDT Games on August 31, 2015 as a continuation of the game's open beta, although the game has received few updates since its re-release.