Nidia is a 3D browser MMORPG where players control one of three classes to fight dragons with the use of the powerful Dragon Rings. The game features crisp fantasy 3D graphics that offer a high level of detail.
Type: Browser MMORPG
Release Date: November 24, 2016
Pros: +Great graphics for browser. +Streamlined pathing and combat. +Variety of game modes.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Automated gameplay. -Lacking in story and gameplay depth.
Nidia: Evolution of the Ring is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG with quality 3D graphics and a 360-degree camera that lets players see the action from all angles. Enter a fantasy world once ruled by fearsome dragons, toppled from their throne by a Champion wielding the power of the Dragon Rings. Aiming for revenge, the dragons have come back, and it's up to players to assemble and utilize the Dragon Rings to defeat the dragons once and for all. Play as one of three classes: Archer, Knight, or Mage, each with their own equipment sets, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses, and begin your journey to defeat the dragons. The game features mostly automated gameplay, including quest-to-quest pathfinding, customizable auto-AFK combat, and automatic group creation, similar to games such as Felspire and Magerealm. It offers a wide variety of content, ranging from powerful bosses to server-wide PvP events.
Nidia Key Features:
- Three Character Classes – choose from three playable classes: the AoE-focused Mage, the long-range Archer, or the close quarters combatant Warrior, each with their own unique sets of abilities and equipment.
- Quality Browser Graphics – enter a detailed fantasy world brought to life with 3D graphics and a 360-degree camera, which is uncommon for browser-based games.
- Multiple PvE Modes – challenge powerful bosses, escort precious valuables, explore the forsaken crypt, and more.
- Massive PvP Events – join together with other players in server-wide events that pit regions against each other, participate in guild wars, or fight other players in open player kill zones.
- Join a Guild – team up with friendly players at level 35 to form a powerful guild, which offers guild skills, a guild boss, guild events, and more.
Nidia Featured Video
Nidia System Requirements
Operating System: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / OSX
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
Video Card: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB (Cache)
Nidia is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs, as it is Flash-based. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly, though the developers recommend Chrome for the best experience. It features hardware acceleration and multiple graphic settings that cater to most computer setups.
Nidia Music & Soundtrack
Nidia Additional Information
Alpha Test Date: November 16, 2016 to November 21, 2016
Release Date: November 24, 2016
Development History / Background:
Nidia, known as Nidia: Evolution of the Ring, was published by iGameMore, a game portal that hosts both Nidia and Swords of Divinity, both 3D browser MMORPGs. The game was developed specifically to deliver impressive 3D graphics on multiple browsers and platforms, and is playable via Facebook or the game's website, and offers in-game graphic settings to customize the game's quality and performance. An alpha server was launched on November 16, 2016 and lasted until November 21, 2016. The game later released on November 24, 2016 with the launch of new servers.