ROKH is a sandbox game in which players have to survive the desolate martian environment, harvesting resources and crafting tools with other players. Manage life support systems and explore the red planet Mars.
|Publisher: Darewise Entertainment
Type: Sandbox Survival
Release Date: May 16, 2017
Pros: +Public and private servers. +Mars setting. +Modular crafting.
Cons: -Limited information available.
ROKH is a survival sandbox game that pits players against the elements of a treacherous martian landscape. The only goal is to survive. Secure basic resources, such as oxygen and food, and carefully manage life support systems to endure on the hostile planet. Player also have to be wary of radiation, heat, cold, and take care of any injuries. Craft using a modular system, letting players create weapons, devices, and tools that are fully customizable to suit their needs. Construct a shelter and equip it with add-ons such as a pipe system and automated tasks to make life easier. Explore Mars, traversing dunes, valleys, mountains, and discover abandoned colonies.
ROKH Key Features:
- Management - secure the necessities of life, such as food, water, oxygen, and carefully manage life support systems to survive.
- Crafting - a modular crafting system enables players to create gadgets, weapons, and tools to suit their play style.
- Explore - travels across a foreign surface, with dunes, mountains, valleys, sandstorms, and abandoned colonies.
- Work Together Or Alone - choose to ally yourself with other players or compete to be the fittest survivor.
- Base Building - construct a settlement to survive the elements, outfitting it with add-ons such as automated systems to make life easier on the hostile planet.
ROKH Featured Video
ROKH System Requirements
Operating System: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8 or Windows 10
CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
Video Card: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
RAM: 4GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
ROKH Music & Soundtrack
ROKH Additional Information
Developer: Nvizzio Creations, Darewise Entertainment
Publisher: Darewise Entertainment
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Announcement Date: December, 2015
Kickstarter: May 05, 2016
Early Access: May 16, 2017
Release Date: May 16, 2017
Development History / Background:
ROKH is developed by Nivizzio Creations in collaboration with Darewise Entertainment, and publish by Darewise Entertainment. Nvizzio Creations is a studio formed by former Funcom employees who worked on Age of Conan and The Secret World. A Kickstarter was launched for the project on May 05, 2016, but failed to meet its funding goal of €100,000, having accrued €21,991. The Kickstarter was canceled and slated for Early Access release in September 2016, but was subsequently delayed to January, 2017, which was further delayed until May 16, 2017.