School of Chaos Online
School of Chaos Online is a 3D mobile MMORPG set in a school where the teachers have all gone missing, giving kids free reign to do whatever they want. Create your own quests for players to complete, learn a variety of fighting moves, own your own house, PK in the open world, and more.
|Publisher: VNL Entertainment
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: January 10, 2013
Pros: +User-generated content. +Tons of fighting moves. +PvP-oriented gameplay.
Cons: -Outdated graphics. -Few safe zones. -Pay-to-win elements.
School of Chaos Online Overview
School of Chaos Online is a 3D mobile action MMORPG that pits kids against each other in a school with no rules, thanks to the disappearance of all of the teachers. Enter a large open sandbox world where PvP is turned on in most areas of the game, allowing school bullies to reign freely in the survival of the fittest. Stand up against the other players and equip a variety of armor, weapons, and fighting skills bought with money earned from quests or through the cash shop. The game's quest system is unique, offering both developer-generated quests and user-created quests using the game's Quest Maker system. Complete quests and equip new armor to create a powerful character that can sit on top of the ranking boards.
School of Chaos Online Key Features:
- Quest Maker – create your own quests for players to complete, allowing you to set the number of enemies, the location, the quest text, and more.
- Variety of Fighting Moves – purchase over 30 different fighting moves to crush your enemies with, adding an element of strategy and skill to the game through using abilities effectively.
- Broad Character Customization – characters can be customized based on the patterns and colors used on their model, and by equipping a variety of colorful armor and weaponry.
- Open PK World – fight against any player once you've left the rest area, making it a survival of the fittest in the outside world.
- Upgrade and Equip Armor – upgrade armor and weapons and equip them for combat, making sure to keep them repaired so they aren't destroyed.
School of Chaos Online Screenshots
School of Chaos Online Featured Video
School of Chaos Online Review
School of Chaos Online Videos
School of Chaos Online Online Links
School of Chaos Online System Requirements
Operating System: Android varies with device / iOS 6.0 or later
School of Chaos Online Music & Soundtrack
School of Chaos Online Additional Information
Developer: VNL Entertainment
Publisher: VNL Entertainment
Platforms: Android, iOS
Release Date: January 10, 2013
Development History / Background:
School of Chaos Online is developed and published by VNL Entertainment, a garage game development company founded in 2010. The game spawned from a project titled Bad Nerd Online, a game that was originally single-player that featured an added on multiplayer arena towards the end of its development. The developers decided to create an MMORPG project that became SoCO, using similar mechanics and graphics as Bad Nerd Online. It was released for iOS and Android platforms on January 10, 2013 and is continually updated.