Shooting Girl is a turn-based strategy RPG where players recruit, train, and fight with gun-toting female students. Take the role of instructor and lead a team of heavily armed college students to reclaim Tokyo from an unknown enemy.
Type: Browser Simulation/RPG
Release Date: June 29, 2016
Pros: +Great artwork. +Formation customization. +Variety of girls.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -PvP gives no rewards. -Automated gameplay.
Shooting Girl Overview
Shooting Girl is a free-to-play browser-based 2D turn-based strategy RPG built in Flash that is available on Nutaku's game portal. Tokyo has fallen victim to a surprise alien attack, and it's up to you as the instructor of a class of well-armed school girls to fight for the future of humanity. Recruit a squad of skilled school girls equipped with different arms that include sniper rifles, assault rifles, handguns, and more. The game features stylized anime artwork and fanservice character variants that remove clothing and show underwear shots when they take heavy damage. Strategically place your girls into formations and complete missions on the game's hexagon grid. The game's combat is fully automated, and each map requires multiple clears to unlock the next mission. Game interaction mostly stems from character placement on the formation grid, equipment, training, and item crafting in the game's workshop.
Shooting Girl Key Features:
- Variety of Characters – each girl has unique abilities to suit different playstyles, as well as different weapons that range from machine guns to sniper rifles.
- Campus Buildings – craft equipment, heal HP, grow flowers, train, gather resources, and more on the upgradeable school campus map.
- Diva Buffs – give flowers to the divas at the music school next door to receive their combat blessings, allowing you to take on strong enemies.
- Anime-Styled Graphics – enjoy colorful anime-styled characters and chibified in-game models with fanservice variations of character art for when they are damaged.
- Weather and Terrain – pay attention to each map's weather and terrain which affects gameplay, changing your formation to turn the tides.
Shooting Girl Screenshots
no images were found
Shooting Girl Featured Video
Shooting Girl Review
Shooting Girl Videos
Shooting Girl System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / Mac OS 10.6.x
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
Video Card: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB (Cache)
Shooting Girl is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs, as it is Flash-based. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly.
Shooting Girl Music & Soundtrack
Shooting Girl Additional Information
Japanese Title: シューティングガール
Publisher: SuperHippo, Nutaku
Release Date (JP): April 8, 2015
Release Date (Nutaku): June 29, 2016
Closure Date (JP): August 29, 2016
Development History / Background:
Shooting Girl was originally developed and published by DMM Games, known for publishing the popular Kantai Collection, also known as KanColle. The game was released in Japan on April 8, 2015, and was later translated to English and published by SuperHippo on the Nutaku platform on June 29, 2016 for the global audience. The Nutaku platform hosts English versions of Japanese games, including Kanpani Girls and Flower Knight Girl Online. The Japanese version of the game was shut down on August 29, 2016.