Survival Heroes is a mobile MOBA Battle Royale game where players land on an island, collect gear and items, and battle with 99 other real players to be the last one standing. Collect new distinct weapons, each with their own abilities for all types of playstyles.
|Publisher: Snail Games
Type: Mobile MOBA Battle Royale
Release Date (Global): Nov 1, 2018 (Global)
Pros: +Unique mix of MOBA and Battle Royale elements. +Varied Weapons and abilities. +Satisfying PvP. +Impressive graphics.
Cons: -Acquiring runes can be grindy.
Survival Heroes Overview
Survival Heroes is a free-to-play mobile MOBA Battle Royale game developed by Snail Games. Elements from both MOBA and Battle Royale games are merged together in a way that's surprisingly fluid, and makes it a very easy game to pick up and play for those who already familiar with the genres. Players land on the island of Champville, explore it to find items and weapons, and be the survivor among 99 other real players. Weapons found along the way bring exciting abilities: dual axes that summon a bear pet, magic hammers that trap enemies in lightning, scythes that pull enemies to the player, and more. Since the weapons are found along the way instead of chosen, each round feels varied and unique, guiding players into learning the new weapons and gameplay styles. Combat can then be customized with Runes, adding extra effects like increased attack and movement speed, HP recovery, and cooldown reduction. Runes are obtained by spending in-game currency on lootboxes, so players need to grind or be lucky to get specific Runes.
Survival Heroes Key Features:
- Engaging Mix of MOBA and Battle Royale - MOBA elements like classes and Battle Royale elements like a shrinking safe zone combine in unique and exciting ways.
- Massive PvP Battles - each round has 99 other players that fill up a giant map with several locations and landmarks, making every battle feel giant and significant.
- 28+ Unique Weapons - each weapon gives the player a specific role, with three unique abilities that makes them all stand out.
- Role Change Mid Combat - change between roles such as tanks and mages by simply picking up a new weapon, seamlessly switching up gameplay.
- Stat Customization - using Runes, players can apply points to upgrade and personalize their playstyles, such as Attack Runes that boost crit and Defense Runes that boost HP.
Survival Heroes Screenshots
no images were found
Survival Heroes Featured Video
Survival Heroes Review
Survival Heroes Videos
Survival Heroes Online Links
Survival Heroes System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0 or iOS 8.0 and later, with at least 2.0 GB of RAM
Survival Heroes Music & Soundtrack
Survival Heroes Additional Information
Developer: Snail Games
Publisher: Snail Games
Chinese Title: 战塔英雄
Release Date (SEA): August 30, 2018
Release Date (US, Canada, Mexico): October 9, 2018
Release Date (Global): November 1, 2018
Development History / Background:
Survival Heroes is developed by Snail Games, a Chinese company whose previous games include Taichi Panda, 5Street, and Age of Wushu. They are known as one of the first Chinese online game developers, with a team of over 3,000 people. Although their presence in the Western market isn't huge, they've been actively trying to expand into the region. Survival Heroes entered a brief open beta on July 25, 2017 which ran until August 5th. The Southeast Asia version was released August 30th of the same year, with the US, Canada, and Mexico version being released in October 9, 2018, and finally the global version on November 1, 2018.