TEPPEN is a free-to-play 2D online CCG featuring a huge roster of characters from the Capcom universe. The game’s real-time active card battle mechanics results in fast-paced matches where quick-thinking and mastery is the key to winning.
Type: Online CCG
Release Date (NA/EU): July 4, 2019
Pros: +Awesome artwork and iconic characters. +Fast-paced card battles. +Unique active battle system. +Card packs are easy to purchase.
Cons: -Active battle system might be too fast and difficult for beginners.
Your favorite Capcom characters have come together in TEPPEN, a unique collectible card game featuring a real-time Active Battle System that will keep you thinking on your toes. No more waiting for turns to finish. Your movement points regenerate in real-time allowing you to summon Creature Cards, employ Action Cards to deadly effect, and counter enemy moves whenever the situation dictates. Take your pick from four deck types based on your preferred playing style. Customize your preferred decks with a variety of cards featuring a huge roster of characters from the Capcom universe. Choose to play as one of eight iconic heroes from popular Capcom games: Ryu, Chun-Li, Dante, Morrigan, Jill Valentine, Albert Wesker, Nergigante, and Rathalos. Each character features different playstyles and special Hero Arts. Follow each of their interconnected storylines in the single player campaign or take on players from all over the world in the Ranked and Grand Prix competitive modes. Earn Gold and Tickets to purchase card packs to add even more cards to your collection and customize your deck even further.
TEPPEN Key Features:
- Iconic Characters – play as eight iconic heroes from the Capcom universe and collect cards featuring a huge roster of characters from Street Fighter, Mega Man X, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Darkstalkers, and Monster Hunter.
- Active Battle System – no more waiting around for your opponent to make a move. Summon a Creature or Action card whenever you want as long as you have the MP.
- Active Response – keep your opponents on their toes by playing and countering with instant play Action Cards that grant a variety of effects.
- Hero Arts – employ special moves unique to your character such as Ryu’s Hadouken, Jill Valentine’s Rocket Launcher, and Dante’s Ebony & Ivory.
- Multiple Game Modes – play solo and journey with your favorite heroes in Story Mode or learn advanced moves in Chronicles. You can also play against other players in competitive Ranked and Grand Prix matches.
TEPPEN Featured Video
TEPPEN Online Links
TEPPEN System Requirements
Operating System: Android 6.0 and up, iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
TEPPEN Music & Soundtrack
TEPPEN Additional Information
Developer: GungHo Online Entertainment
Release Date: July 4, 2019
Development History / Background:
TEPPEN is developed by GungHo Online Entertainment and is published by Japanese gaming giant Capcom. Capcom is known worldwide for a number of iconic games including Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Mega Man, and Devil May Cry among others. The game was initially released in North America and Europe on July 4, 2019 followed shortly by an Asian and Japanese release on August 8, 2019.