Total Clash was a city-building strategy game in which players build an empire, fortify their stronghold, and raise an army to crush their enemies. Forge alliances with other players to defend against enemies, for glory and the right to pillage the fallen.
Type: City-Builder Strategy
Release Date: April 18, 2017
Shut Down: 2018
Pros: +Single global server. +Not available for iOS. +Unit upgrades.
Cons: -Limited information available.
Total Clash Overview
Total Clash was a city-builder strategy game developed by Nexon for mobile devices. Players are in charge of their own empire, in a world brimming with other leaders, and their decisions will decide whether their civilization is added to the history books or perishes from memory. Construct your city to expand your territory, building the necessities of a happy society. Raise an army to defend against greedy invaders, or attack other player cities for loot and honor. Forge alliances with other players and take part in grandiose battles for your empire's right to exist. Every player is on a single global server, meaning you must be constantly vigilant against those who would ruin you.
Total Clash Key Features:
- City Builder - construct new buildings to seize territory and improve your military's might.
- Single Global Server - the global village is rife with players willing to forge alliances and those who want to destroy your empire.
- Alliances - forge alliances with other players and test your empires' bonds against other cooperating players.
- Upgrades - improve your empire's strength by upgrading units and buildings.
- Real Time Strategy - carefully choose units to purchase and send into battle; your choices determine victory or defeat.
Total Clash Screenshots
Total Clash Featured Video
Total Clash Review
Total Clash Videos
Total Clash System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.3 and up (tentative).
Total Clash Music & Soundtrack
Total Clash Additional Information
Announcement Date: April 03, 2017
Open Beta: April 18, 2017
Release Date: Canceled
Development History / Background:
Total Clash is developed and published by South Korean studio Nexon. The game was announced via Press Release on April 03, 2017. At the time players who registered before the Open Beta were entered to win the equivalent of $25 of in-game items. Total Clash entered Open Beta for Android devices exclusively on April 18, 2017, and ran until May 02, 2017. The game was canceled before reaching official release.