Valnir Rok is a 3D survival sandbox MMO inspired by Norse mythology. Players find themselves washed ashore Valir island and must do whatever it takes to survive.
|Publisher: encurio GmbH
Type: Survival / Sandbox
PvP: Full loot, open
Release Date: September 27, 2017
Pros: +Action-oriented combat. +Multiple Clans/Factions to chose from. +Players can build houses, cities, and more. +Combines survival gameplay with NPC towns & quests.
Cons: -Dead playerbase. -Bugged quests and other issues. -Steep learning curve. -Poor graphics, poor optimization.
Valnir Rok Overview
Valnir Rok is a survival sandbox game where players find themselves washed up on the merciless island of Valnir. Similar to games like Conan Exiles, Valnir Rok promises action-oriented combat in a full loot, open PvP environment. Players can increase their standing with various NPC factions, seek refuge in NPC towns, or team up with other players to found their own cities. Gather, craft, explore, and and fight your way to glory!
Valnir Rok Key Features:
- Welcome to Valnir - Join one of 3 Clans (Humans/Dwarves/Elves), take refuge in NPC guard protected towns, or stake your own claim in the wilderness!
- Craft & Trade - Collect herbs, cut down trees, mine ores, and craft a variety of items! Gain levels to become a master Craftsmen whose goods are always in demand.
- Viking Spirit - Only the toughest can survive on Valnir island. With action oriented combat and full loot, open PvP gameplay, players must always stay on their toes.
- A Living World - Valnir isn't just another empty survival arena. The island is filled with NPCs, towns, and lore, and quests to discover.
- Divine Favor - Achieve great power by gaining the favor of the Gods. Make sacrifices to one of the three Gods to gain their special powers.
Valnir Rok Screenshots
Valnir Rok Featured Video
Valnir Rok Review
Valnir Rok Videos
Valnir Rok Links
Valnir Rok System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i3 | AMD FX 8230
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video Card: GeForce 560 | Radeon R7 260
Hard Disk: 15 GB or more
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5 or better
RAM: 8 GB or more
Video Card: GeForce 960 | Radeon R9 290X or better
Hard Disk: 15 GB or more
Valnir Rok Music
Valnir Rok Additional Information
Developer: encurio GmbH
Publisher: encurio GmbH
Release Date: September 26, 2017
Development History / Background:
Development on Valnir Rok was first made public in late 2015 and the German studio behind the game has been putting out regular Dev Blogs since then. The first announcement trailer went live on July 31, 2017 with a limited Closed Beta scheduled for August 2016. A more informative public debut was made at Gamescom 2017. The game entered Steam Early Access on September 26, 2017.