War Dragons is a 3D mobile real-time strategy game that allows you to breed, train, and control an entire dragon army. Fly across the sky and unleash powerful breath attacks upon your foes while defending your own base.
|Publisher: Pocket Gems
Type: Mobile Strategy
Release Date: April 15, 2015
Pros: +Unique dragon combat. +Variety of dragons to breed. +High quality 3D graphics.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Generic strategy gameplay. -Shallow combat mechanics.
War Dragons Overview
War Dragons is a free-to-play 3D strategy game that puts you at the head of a powerful dragon army. Build a fortress from the ground up and make use of buildings such as the egg incubator, resource-gathering farms and mills, and a variety of powerful towers to defend your base from enemy attack, similar to the systems of games like Clash of Clans. Outside of the fortress, much of the gameplay revolves around dragon combat. Control one of your many dragons in battle and use touch controls to unleash their powerful attacks and abilities upon enemy bases while flying through the sky on rails. Breed and crossbreed more than one hundred unique dragons each with distinct elemental spells and abilities, and unlock even more powerful legendary dragons to use in battle. The game also offers a wide variety of multiplayer events that offer rewards such as rare dragon eggs and treasure hunts, available to individual players and to winning guilds.
War Dragons Key Features:
- Unique Dragon Combat – take to the sky and attack the defending towers and bases beneath you with touch controls, getting extra points for total destruction of your foes.
- Build a Massive Army – breed dragons and unlock even more powerful dragons to create a massive army ready to summon into combat anytime.
- Variety of Powerful Dragons – crossbreed dragons to discover new and powerful dragons to add to your army, each with unique attacks and abilities.
- Join a Guild – create or apply for a guild to play with a group of likeminded players to tackle group challenges together.
- Multiplayer Gameplay – participate in tournaments and events to alongside or against friends for a place on the leaderboards and acquire awesome rare rewards.
War Dragons Screenshots
no images were found
War Dragons Featured Video
War Dragons Review
War Dragons Videos
War Dragons Online Links
War Dragons System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 7.0 and later
War Dragons Music & Soundtrack
War Dragons Additional Information
Developer: Pocket Gems
Publisher: Pocket Gems
Game Engine: Mantis Engine
Release Date: April 15, 2015
Atlas Release Date: October 2017
Development History / Background:
War Dragons is published and developed by Pocket Gems, a mobile game studio based in California known for a casual story-telling game, Episode. War Dragons is known as their hardcore-focused game, and was released on April 15, 2015. In September 2017, the developers announced an expansion to the game titled Atlas that will add an explorable 3D land for players to conquer, and was set for release in mid-October 2017.