World of Kings
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date (Global): May 30, 2019
Pros: +Huge variety of races and classes. +Excellent production value. +Smooth gameplay.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Automated gameplay. -Fatigue system.
World of Kings Overview
World of Kings is a free to play mobile MMORPG for both Android and iOS developed and published by the Chinese gaming studio ZLOONG. The game offers an impressive variety of playable races (4) and classes (9) with each class having 3 job advancements upon reaching level 40, for a total of 27 classes. The game's music and visuals are heavily inspired by World of Warcraft with the game's soundtrack composed by Russell Brower, who worked on World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Diablo 3, and various other games. While autoplay elements play a huge role early on, later more difficult dungeons require an attentive playerbase. The core gameplay loop revolves around completing dailies which mostly involve running various dungeons until players exhaust their stamina. Like other MMOs, World of Kings offers a huge amount of other collectibles like mounts, pets, fashion items, and more.
World of Kings Key Features:
- Casual Gameplay – The core gameplay feels a lot like World of Warcraft, except with auto-play elements. The core gameplay loop revolves around completing daily tasks.
- Huge Variety of Races and Classes – Play as one of 4 races (Human, High Elf, Orc, and Dwarf) and one of 9 classes (Warrior, Fighter, Rogue, Wizard, Mage, Dark Sage, Clerif, Paladin, and Archer). Each class can advance into 1 of 3 awakened classes at level 40 for a total of 27 classes!
- Top Notch Production Value – Beautiful graphics, top notch audio, and smooth gameplay delivers an impressive experience.
- Persistent Open World – Explore the large persistent open world of Ideon.
- Varied PvP Options - PvP options include: 20 vs 20 battlegrounds, real time arena duels, guild battles, capture the flag, and more.
World of Kings Screenshots
World of Kings Featured Video
World of Kings Review
World of Kings Videos
World of Kings Online Links
World of Kings System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 and later, iOS 8.0 and later
World of Kings Music & Soundtrack
World of Kings Additional Information
Composer: Russell Brower
Release Date: May 30, 2019
Development History / Background:
World of Kings is developed and published by the Chinese game studio ZLOONG, which is the same company behind Novoland: The Castle in the Sky, Tale of Swords: Eternal Love, Immortal Thrones, Emperor of Chaos, Naval Creed: Warships, Dragon Raja, and numerous other MMOs. The game launched globally in English on May 30, 2019.