World of Prandis
World of Prandis is a 3D mobile MMORPG with a seamless open world, flying mounts, real-time PvP, and more. Play as six different classes that include Warlock, Assassin, and Paladin, and head off to explore the game's world, completing quests, leveling skills, and more.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date (Beta): May 24, 2017
Pros: +Real-time combat. +No automated controls. +Large world to explore.
Cons: -Not yet available on iOS. -Requires higher-end device. -Unresponsive controls.
World of Prandis Overview
World of Prandis is a free-to-play 3D mobile RPG that features chibified anime-style graphics, six playable classes, three races, and a variety of collectible mounts. Begin the game by creating a character from one of the three tribes: Haru, Human, and Truk, each with both genders available, and pick from one of the six classes available that include Warrior, Paladin, Assassin, and Warlock. Level up your character and unlock new skills and stances that can be customized to suit your playstyle. Summon a variety of mounts, pets, and companions from scrolls earned, and craft your own potions and armor with the game's job system. Players can queue for instances, raids, arena, and more, utilizing the game's real-time combat system that requires players to input every move. The game does not include any automated gameplay as commonly found in mobile MMORPGs, promising real-time PvP and arenas to test player skill. It is also notable for not having a VIP option for pay-to-win players, allowing all players to compete on a more level playing field.
World of Prandis Key Features:
- Real-time Combat – input attacks manually, allowing players to learn the gameplay rather than sit and passively watch their character auto-fight foes.
- Six Playable Classes – create characters from three unique races and choose from one of six classes: Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, Assassin, Mage, or Warlock.
- Flying Mounts – take to the skies and quickly fly over the game's large, seamless map using a flying mount.
- PvP and Battlegrounds – queue up for arenas that pit you against 1-5 players or enter the battlefields for massive PvP battles.
- Instances and Raids – enter a wide variety of multiplayer instances that include dungeons and raids, offering awesome rewards for completion.
World of Prandis Screenshots
no images were found
World of Prandis Featured Video
World of Prandis Review
World of Prandis Videos
World of Prandis System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.1 and later
World of Prandis Music & Soundtrack
World of Prandis Additional Information
Beta Release Date (Android): May 24, 2017
Release Date (Android): August 21, 2017
Release Date (iOS): Q4 2017
Development History / Background:
World of Prandis is developed and published by Oryugen, a South Korean developer that has developed and published a variety of games for South Korean players. World of Prandis is their first global game, and was released on the Android store in an open beta on May 24, 2017. The game is currently in open beta and is set to fully release on August 21, 2017 for Android. Its iOS release is currently TBA, but it is planned for the end of 2017. The developers are active on the game's Facebook, and have applied player feedback such as removing restrictions on class and race combinations.