Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a mobile social sim game in the Animal Crossing Series. Get back to nature and manage your own campsite, visited by charming animals from the series who give you tasks to complete in exchange for crafting materials.
Type: Mobile Simulation
Release Date: November 22, 2017
Pros: +Familiar AC characters. +Customizable campsite and clothing. +Adorable graphics.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Repetitive gameplay. -Overly simple.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Overview
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a free-to-play 3D mobile social simulation game where players take on the role of campsite manager. Players can decorate their campsite with a wide variety of furniture and amenities to attract brand new animal visitors. Take a trip around the game's map to catch bugs, go fishing, and collect fruit. Level up and unlock new furniture, animals, and more by completing tasks for your animal friends and strengthening your friendship with them. Craft a wide variety of items using the menu that features Cyrus from Animal Crossing: New Leaf, allowing you to create cool, cute, sporty, natural, and more types of items to appeal to different characters. Players also get their own camper which can be upgraded and decorated for other players to visit.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Key Features:
- Animal Crossing Universe – play another entry in the Animal Crossing series featuring many of the animal villagers from the previous games, as well as Isabelle, K.K. Slider, and more.
- Collect Bugs, Fish, and Fruit – explore the game map and gather fruit, go fishing, and catch bugs with your net.
- Decorate Your Campsite – level, equip, and evolve characters to reach their maximum potentials and unlock new skills, outfits, and more powerful stats.
- Play with Friends – add friends and visit their campsites, purchase items from their Market Box, and shower them with kudos.
- Befriend Animals – complete quests for animals across the game world and get rewarded with friendship, crafting materials, and money.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Screenshots
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Featured Video
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Review
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Videos
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Online Links
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.2 and later, iOS 9.0 and later
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Music & Soundtrack
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Additional Information
Release Date (Australia): October 25, 2017
Release Date (Global): November 22, 2017
Development History / Background:
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is developed and published by Nintendo, one of the world's largest video game companies known for a variety of top-selling franchises. Animal Crossing is one of its main series of games, and was reportedly chosen as one of Nintendo's first mobile games along with Fire Emblem Heroes for the series' mass audience appeal. The game was announced in early 2016 and was revealed fully in a Nintendo Direct presentation as the company's fourth mobile app on October 25, 2017. After its reveal, the game was immediately released in Australia for iOS and Android. The game was later launched globally on November 22, 2017.