Arcane Online is a mobile MMORPG set in a dark fantasy world where players take on hordes of monsters as one of three classes. Use a variety of devastating skills and abilities in a plethora of game modes that include solo and group dungeons, world bosses, raid bosses, PvP arenas and open-world PK.
|Publisher: Gala Inc.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: May 18, 2016
Pros: +Diablo-inspired combat. +Tons of quests to complete. +Variety of game modes.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Grindy gameplay. -Game mostly plays itself.
Arcane Online Overview
Arcane Online is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG available on Android developed by South Korean company Gala Inc., creator of Flyff and owner of the gPotato portal. The game begins with players choosing from one of three classes: Mage, Warrior, and Shaman, each with their own unique sets of equipment and abilities. Level up your skills and craft legendary armor and avatars to customize your character for combat. Embark on a long journey towards level cap and end-game content by completing quests, killing monsters, and defeating bosses for experience and loot. The game features an auto-run and auto-battle system that allows players to continually complete content as they multi-task, making it easy to get to the end-game content where PvP is at its best. The game's PvP offerings include real-time 1v1 battles with weekly leaderboards, automated arenas, and open world PK. Join a guild and partake in Guild Wars, special events, and 150-player Siege Wars.
Arcane Online Key Features:
- Character Customization – pick from one of three classes: Mage, Warrior, or Shaman, and level up their abilities and equipment to make the character suit your playstyle.
- Automatic Gameplay – sit back and relax as the game completes the tedious work for you, automatically grinding monsters and pathing to the next quest.
- Multiple PvP Modes – fight players in automated arenas, in real-time 1v1 combat, or in open world PK mode.
- Challenging Dungeons – fight monsters solo or with a team of friends and take on challenging raid and world bosses for epic loot.
- Collect Mounts and Avatars – collect, feed, and train unique mounts to travel faster and craft avatar cards to customize your character in combat.
Arcane Online Screenshots
Arcane Online Featured Video
Arcane Online Review
Arcane Online Videos
Arcane Online Online Links
Arcane Online System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.1 or later
Arcane Online Music & Soundtrack
Arcane Online Additional Information
Developer: Gala Inc.
Publisher: Gala Inc.
Release Date (Android): May 18, 2016
Release Date (iOS): TBA
Development History / Background:
Arcane Online is developed and published by Gala Inc., a Japanese company whose South Korean subsidiary, Gala Lab Corp., developed popular games such as Flyff and Rappelz. Arcane Online was soft launched on May 18, 2016 in the Australian and New Zealand regions, and was released in the United States and Canada shortly thereafter on May 25, 2016. The game is currently only available on Android, and is planned for release on iOS in the near future.